• Guilt | Ch. 11 •

Amelia Lockwood

After the incident. Instead of going to the quidditch pitch, I went back to my common room instead.

I get inside my room and sat down on my bed thinking of what just happened and also I have a room for a reason.

I can still feel my legs shaking.

I felt guilty on what I have done with Draco. Well, I clearly didn't forced myself. It just happened all of the sudden.

But still...

I feel guilty...

I feel used...

I feel traumatised...

I feel that this was all my fault...

I was been brought back to reality when I heard a knock on the door.

I ignored the knock and went thinking back again but again I heard a knock.

"Who's there?" I asked. "Luna" A soft voice replied. "Ohh.. Coming" I quickly jumped up and walked towards the door to open it.

"Sorry if I took to long" I replied. "It's fine. Anyways, Oliver told me to tell you that he wants to talk to you near the Gryffindor common room right away after I tell you this" She said. "Like right right now?" I asked shockingly.

"Yes" She replied politely as she smiled. "Okay, Ill be there" I replied. She nodded and left. I closed the door and went to my wardrobe and change my outfit.

I wore a white tank top covered with a pastel blue colored thin crop top long sleeves and paired with blue shorts and slippers. And I tied my hair into a pony tail and pull out some strand to the side of my ears.

I grabbed my wand from the desk and turned off the lamp and went out.

I was now currently walking at the long cold corridors. I regret wearing this shorts. The cold breeze of the air slips through my legs.

I nearly arrived near the Gryffindor common room and spotted my scottish boyfriend.

As he finally saw me he ran up to me and hugged me so tight like we haven't seen each other for ages.

"O- Oliver, I really ap- appreciate your h- hug b- but I think it's a little b- bit too t- tight?" I stuttered as I asked gasping for air.

"Oh yeah right" He let go of the hug and continued to look at me. I reach for air. "You called me? Luna told me to" I asked as I looked at him confused.

"Oh yeah I just wanted to ask that since in the next day it's Saturday, Would you like to go out with me?" He asked as he smiled.

I thought of it for a second but the memories of me and Draco suddenly rushed through me. I feel guilty with him.

"NO" I said straightly. "Did I heard you wrong? No?" He asked confused and annoyed. "Oliver I can't do this" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"We are not fitted for each other, I can't do this. I'm sorry" I tried to ran away but he noticed it and grabbed my wrist. "Don't! Please" He pulled me and turned me to face him and I saw his eyes all watery.

He's crying.

Because of me.

"I'm sorry" I tried to pull his hands away to my wrist but his grip become tighter. "Please Oliver I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I'm sorry" I said as I cried and trying to push his hands away from my wrist but it has no use.

"Fuck! Mia, You know how much I love you and I would do everything to have you in my life" He spoke as he wipe his tears still gripping onto me.

"And you know how much I care for you that I don't want you to get hurt and I don't want you to be part of my life problems" I protested.

"This is insane Mia!" He shouted making me flinch. "Please stop Oliver, We had to end this. Please, It's for your own good, Our own good" I cried.

After a few minutes, He let go of my hand. Showing a slight purple hue on my wrist because of him. But I don't care.

"I'm sorry, I know you could find someone else. Someone better than me" I spoke up but he just kept a straight face at the floor and he's eyes we're all blurry.

I slowly walked away from him but he didn't stopped me. So I just continued to walk till I couldn't hear his sniffles.

And there I cried. I cried so hard but I bit my lip to stop myself for screaming. I covered my mouth and cried even more.

I am ashamed of myself.

I manage to calm myself till I reach my common room. I quickly ran up into my room and shut the door.

And there I break down myself. I was on my knees crying again. Crying so hard.

I'm pathetic.

I'm such a pain in the heart.

I am just... A girl... Who had caused... Pain...

I keep on crying till I manage to get up and go to my bed. I curled into a ball hugging myself while crying.

Thank Merlin because my room is sound proof. It was made big large stone walls. I really hate to think that others heard my screams and crying.

I kept on crying and crying till I felt asleep.

________________________________

A/N: I had to made this. I'm sorry. You can hate me for this. Don't worry. There's a reason behind this on why I made them broke up. Again I'm sorry.

- 925 words.