• Rescue | Ch. 13 •

Amelia Lockwood

Mild Viewer Discretion Advised...

TW: Rape and Strong Language...

It was already Satruday night, and I am here at my wardrobe finding a perfect clothes to wear.

I finally managed to find something to wear.

I wore an ocean blue silky sparkling dress that hugged my curves so well. I paired it with stockings and silver high heels.

I went out of my room and luckily no one was outside so I quickly ran out of the common room.

I walked down the halls near the room of requirements and I could loud noises from outside and it faded. When I got near the room the wall opened and there the loud boom of the music was been heard again.

There are lot's of people.

I entered inside and there we're lots of drunk and dancing people and among those people I saw him. Wood. Dancing with our House Prefect, Penelope Clearwater. But suddenly Penelope kissed Oliver and I feel like Oliver kissed her back.

I ignored them, We are nothing anymore. Between the both of us are over. I continued to walk down and I found the table where my friends sit.

There was Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Dean, Neville, Michael, Cedric, Cho, Fred, and George.

"Hey guys" I spoke up to them and all of their eyes are onto me. I also noticed that the twins are looking at my curved hips.

"Hey Mia, Come sit down here" Dean replied. "No, sit here" Cedric protested. "No, sit between us" The twins said in unison.

"Guys, No need to fight over" I said as giggled. I sat down beside Cedric and she slowly slythered his hands behind my back and grabbing my waist pulling me into him closer.

I like this. I like the feeling of this. Cedric is soft and warm.

We did a couple of shots of firewhiskey, and it was good. I keep on glancing to the crowd but I failed to find Wood. Maybe him and Clearwater already make out by now.

We drank again...

I feel lighter now...

I feel warmer...

After we finished four bottle of firewhiskey I was really really drunk and I kept my eyes wide open and took a glance to my friends.

Dean, Fred, George, Mione, Cho and Cedric fell asleep. Harry, Ron, and Ginny are talking. But I know they are talking non sense cause they are drunk also.

Cedric's hands we're still in my hips. I feel dizzy for a moment so I lean against Cedric's shoulders that feels really strong and hard.

I fell alseep for a minute and I woke up again because someone was been calling my name, I stood up "Yes?" I asked my eyes still blurry.

"Let me get you back to your common room, Come" He said. I recognize it was a boy because he had a dark toned voice.

I nodded and I handed him my hand. My eyes are still blurry but atleast someone insisted to carry me back.

When we got far from the room of requirements. He quickly pushed me by the wall causing me to whimper. I can't clearly see who's the boy because my vision are blurry because of the alcohol and my being watery.

He quickly dive his face down into my neck kissing and nipping it and he even pushed me harder into the wall.

"Stop please, I'm b- begging you" I whimper in his actions. I tried to shove him off but he quickly grabbed both of my wrist and pushed it in the wall harder.

He used his knee to rub it against my heat. I started to shake in his actions.

"Stop! Please!" I shouted as cried loudly wishing someone would hear me.

"Fuck off Zabini!" Someone with a manly voice shouted from the side. So it was Blaise who took adavantage on me. Suddenly I was been grabbed by my hands and he immediately hid me behind his back.

I smell the scent of oak wood and apples, the fresh ones. I gasped as I knew who it was.

Malfoy.

I heard them shouting at each other. My vision became a little bit clearer and I can see them punching at each other but Malfoy. He knew what he's doing.

Malfoy never had a bruise or a bloody cut in his face. All he had are bloody knuckles for punching Blaise.

"Enough!" I shouted. Both of them stopped and stared at me. "Enough please" I spoke.

Finally Draco pushed Blaise off of him and grabbed my hands and he rushed dragging me with him.

We arrive at the corner. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked with a worried face. "I think my shoulders are sore that's all" I replied as he cupped my face.

"Tell me if that idiot is bothering you again" He told me. I nodded but I realize that he was the reason me and Oliver broke up.

"Thanks but I don't need your help. Malfoy" I said. "Are you crazy? You want make that idiot take advantage to you again?" He asked madly. "No!" I replied.

"Then why did you rejected my help?" He asked still mad. "Because your the main reason we broked up" I said as my eyes started to be blurry.

"Who? Wood?" He asked. "Yes, now if you'll excuse me I will go" I said as I walk away.

"It's not my fault" He said as that made me stop on walking. "What did you say? It's not your fault?" I asked being confused.

"Yes, it's your fault for being dumb to broke up with him" He replied. "It's you Malfoy! The time where you made me suck you dick! Ohh yeah that reminds me of your attitude. Your a dick Malfoy!" I defended myself.

"I rather take that as a compliment, besides it's not my fault for remembering it. You we're the one who had panic attacks" He defended himself.

I was shocked. He was right. I was the one who thought about it. I was dumb to broke up with Oliver. If only I could permanently Obliviate myself.

"What? Cat got your tongue? If you don't have to say anything. I will go now I wouldn't like my time to be wasted" He said as he walks away.

-

I sat down in my bed thinking of what he said. He was right. I was dumb. I, myself remembered it and I was too much and caused panic attack.

I just cuddled myself into a ball and slowly I fell asleep.

________________________________

A/N: So I was shocked when I made this and I didn't knew it would end like this. And I think your confused who is Mia? Amelia? So she is the new main character.

I replaced her from Hailey Morgan Flockwood to Amelia Morgana Lockwood. Because the other night I was thinking of this name and I felt like, this name sounded like she has lots of history, and she actually did. Look at Amelia's Introduction.

- 1175 words.