• Good Enough | Ch. 10 •

Amelia Lockwood

Viewer Discretion Advised...

After I finished all of my classes. I thought of going to the Quidditch Pitch to see Oliver doing their practice.

So after a couple of walks and turns someone grabbed my waist and covers my mouth with a cold hand and directly went to an empty classroom.

After we got in I got thrown to the floor and I heard the person mutter muffliato and colloportus.

I quickly turned arouned to see who it was and it was the blonde boy.

Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing?" I said but he grabbed me by my neck. "Shut up! You Slut!" He shouted as he throw me back down to the ground.

He walks around the room checking for something. To merlin knows what he's looking for. I tried to stand up and I manage to do it but before I could get away he pushed me down on my knees facing his big bulge.

I gulped and looked at him. He has that smug and horny face all in one. "C'mon now! unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants!" He said as he gave me a small pat at my head. "Be a good girl and do what I said!" He shouted.

I nodded and after I did what he said. I found a bigger bulge in his boxers. I was shock at his size. I gulped staring at the dick that was ready to get out of his boxers.

"Do your job! Slut!" He said as he pats my head again. I was starting to feel my eyes getting watery.

"Fine! I'll do it my self then" He spoke as he pushed his boxers down making his dick sprung free in the air.

He then grabbed fistful of my hair and leveling my head to his dick. "M- Malf- Malfoy! Please! Don't do this!" I stuttered catching my breathe as more tears left my eye.

"Shut up and take it Slut!" He said as he shove his dick into my mouth making me gag and almost throw up. He pounded his dick into my mouth not letting me catch a breathe.

I banged my fist at his waist signaling him to stop. But he continued and now a lot faster. "Does Wood makes you feel this way? Is he good enough? I was shocked at his words. How did he know about us. And after a couple of seconds he came inside my mouth.

I feel bad about myself.

After a couple of seconds he pulled out his dick out of my mouth and making sure no cum has been wasted and all are in my mouth.

"Your not bad after all" He said as he pull his boxers and pants back up zipping it and buckling back his belt.

"Wood must be one lucky man" He said as he opened the door. "Wait!" I said struggling to produce some sentences.

"How did you know about me and Oliver?" I asked looking at him. He turned around to face me and I found a huge smirk stamped into his face.

"Let's just say you two we're kissing in the hallway and I saw it" He said with a cocky smirk. "And luckily I didn't tell it to anyone and also to the prof..." He said as he step forward.

He lean down at me and grabbed me by my chin. "And if your wondering why'd I did this to you right now? I deserved to be payed for not saying on what happened to both of you in the halls and clearly I am now paid so your free Slut" He said as he stands up and left me in the empty classroom all by myself.

I rolled myself and curled and wrapped myself in a ball and cried because of what just happened.

________________________________

A/N: So I was thinking something more interesting! And alot has been messaging me on how I write this stories.

It just basically randomly pop into my mind. Sometimes in my dream, and sometimes when I zone out. It just flashed right there.

And to all who voted! Thank You I really appreciated it!

- 700 words.