• Heartbroken | Ch. 12 •

Oliver Wood

I was in the quidditch pitch practicing with my team. And as we practice I keep on thinking about her. The way I kissed her this morning.

After I we practiced, I went to the locker room to change my clothes, and after I got out. I spotted Luna, Luna Lovegood. A fellow Ravenclaw.

"Luna!" I shouted. She turned around to see me running towards her. "Yes?" She said in a soft tone. "By any chance you know Amelia? Amelia Lockwood?" I asked.

"Yes, Yes I do. She's my best friend actually" She replied. "Good. I am her boyfriend by the way and I wanted to ask you a favor" I begged her.

"Of course what is it?" He asked excitedly. "Can you tell her that I want to talk to her right now! I will be waiting near the Gryffindor common room" I told her.

She nodded. "Good. Thanks" I thanked her. "No problem" She replied as she turned herself and walked away.

-

I waite outside of the common room. I did a bunch of stuff while waiting. I walked. I sat down on the stairs. I went up and down on the stairs and I stopped when I saw her eyes.

It's so beautiful.

She's so beautiful.

She is everything to me.

I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"O- Oliver, I really ap- appreciate your h- hug b- but I think it's a little b- bit too t- tight?" She said as I felt her gasp for air.

"Oh right" I pulled away and I looked at her face. She was beautiful in and out. She is everything I need.

"You called me? Luna told me to" She asked looking at me. Her voice was soft.

"Oh yeah I just wanted to ask that since in the next day it's Saturday, Would you like to go out with me?" I asked. I know she will be going to say Yes.

"NO" She stated. I was shocked on what she said "Did I heard you wrong? No?" I asked confused and made an annoyed face.

"Oliver I can't do this" She said as tears started to roll down her cheek. He grabbed my hand and holds them tightly

"We are not fitted for each other, I can't do this. I'm sorry" She tried to ran away but I grabbed her wrist. My eyes started to water and in a sudden a tear rolled down.

"Don't! Please" I pulled her and faced her infront of me. She must have noticed my tears.

I need her.

I don't want to lose her.

I needed her.

"I'm sorry" She spoked and pushed my hands away from her wrist but I didn't let her go. I don't want to let go of her.

"Please Oliver I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I'm sorry" She said as she cried. I fucking feel idiot to make her cry like that.

She still tried to shove my hands away from her wrist but she gave up.

I thought for a second on what to say but I was too mad. "Fuck! Mia, You know how much I love you and I would do everything to have you in my life" I spoke wiping my tears, I gripped on her harder.

"And you know how much I care for you that I don't want you to get hurt and I don't want you to be part of my life problems" She protested.

"This is insane Mia!" I shouted at her making her flinch.

No! He was scared at me.

He will surely not like me anymore after I did that.

"Please stop Oliver, We had to end this. Please, It's for your own good, Our own good" She cried.

She was right.

She was always right.

No wonder she was in Ravenclaw.

She knew what's good.

I slowly let go of her wrist revealing a purple hue.

Fuck. I made that.

Oh how fucking idiot Oliver.

I kept looking down at the stone floor and my vision started to become blurry.

"I'm sorry, I know you could find someone else. Someone better than me" She spoke up.

She was now backing up on her steps walking. She's walking away.

She's leaving me.

She... She... isn't mine... now...

She's gonna walk away.

I didn't stop her. I just there standing staring at the stone floor with a blurry vision.

I lost her.

Her footsteps are slowly fading. She's getting far.

After a couple of minutes, I ran back to my common room and ran inside my room. I kicked some stuff out of my way and cried at my bed.

I cried and cried till I fell asleep.

________________________________

A/N: So I just made this chapter but in Oliver's perspective.

- 803 words.