• Stars | Ch. 7 •

Continuation of Mini Date | Ch 6
________________________________

Amelia Lockwood

I walked down in the corridor by myself when I sense that someone was following me so I stopped and turned around.

But I saw no one. So I continued to walk and I can really sense that someone was following me. So I turned around quickly but I couldn't get to see who it is because he hugged me by my waist and lifted me up and that makes me scream in fear of falling down.

"Hey! Hey! Relax! It's just me! Oliver!" Oliver said as he puts me down slowly. "What did you do that for!?" I asked as I slapped his arm and laughed. "Nothing? I saw you staring at me earlier at Dinner you know?" He said shaking his eyebrows up and down.

I giggled. "Well what can I say? Your just irresistible" I said in a soft voice. "Awwe" He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back.

Suddenly he puts his hands infront of my eyes and covered it. "What are you doing now?" I asked as I tried to pull his hands out. "Don't! I'm going to show you something" He said in a whispering voice. He gave me directions on where to go and when we finally arrived he got his hands away from my eyes.

"Surprise!" He said in an exitement emotion. "Woah, This view is nice" I said as I feel the breezy air swooshing onto me. You can see the Black Lake and the mountains from here. You could also see the beautiful stars.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he sits down on the ground and started to lay down. I sit down as well and layed down. "Yes I do" I replied while smiling.

"That stars is beautiful and shiny" I said as I point on a star that is big and shiny. "Yeah" He said as he giggles.

While watching the stars, I fell asleep.

-

Oliver Wood

"How about that one?" I pointed at a star. But I didn't heard any response. "Love?" I asked but no reply. I sit back up and looked at Hailey and notice that she fell asleep.

"Awwe, Your even cuter when your asleep" I spoked to myself. I stood up and carried Amelia back to my room. Since I am a Quidditch Captain I can have my own room. So I bring her up in.

As we arrived at my room I set her down in the mini sofa and make the blankets and re arrange the pillows. After I set her down I went to the table that had a glass of water. I grabbed it and drink it.

After a few minutes I feel tired while sitting in the chair watching her sleeping. So I got up and go to bed but I feel like it's so hot so I got off of my shirt and weared a sweatpants.

I noticed that Amelia is in her jacket so I unzipped it and take it off her. And she was just only in her tank top that makes her even beautiful. I smiled as I watch her. I scootched in the bed and grabbed the covers as I fell asleep.
________________________________

- 545 words.