• Goodnight | Ch. 4 •

Amelia Lockwood

I woked up and streched my body. I went to take a shower and dressed up on my uniform to eat at the great hall.

I grabbed my bag and books and head down to the great hall. After some walking I arrived and found some few students in there house tables. I sat down on the Ravenclaw Table and grabbed a piece of bread and a drink.

After breakfast I searched a paper in my bag and it's the schedule for todays class. "Hmm, Let us see" I mumbled as I look at it.

TUESDAY

7:00 AM - Charms Class

9:00 AM - Potion Class

11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Break Time

2:00 PM - DADA Class

4:00 PM - Divination Class

I went to all of my class.

After Class

"Mia!" A girl shouted softly. I turned around to see who's calling me. It was Luna Lovegood. "Luna!" I replied back as I ran to her. "Have you made your homework already?" She asked.

"No I was going to the library right now to answer it and I have to study about Nicholas Flamel" I replied. "Oh well, I have to go" I said while backing up. "Okay" She replied as she smiled at me. "See you later" I said as I ran to the library.

I arrived at the library and slowly walked in to find a book about Nicholas Flamel. I searched around and I couldn't find any. "Finding something?" A man said behind me. I quickly look back and I saw Cedric Diggory. "Diggory! Didn't see you there and Yes I'm finding the book about Nicholas Flamel" I said as I looked at his brown hazel eyes and found my self blushing.

"Oh here! I was reading it" He said as he hand me the book. "Thanks Ced" I replied as I grab it from his hands. "Well do you wanna join me study?" I said turning back to look at him. "Yeah sure" He said as he followed me.

I found an empty table and sat down and opened the book. Cedric sat down beside me and leaned over to read.

After a couple of hours we we're bored and talked instead. We we're talking for hours. I finally manage to know Cedric more. "Oh look at the time it's already 7:56 PM!" I said looking at clock in the wall.

"Oh we should go to the great hall for dinner" He replied. I nodded and we head to the great hall for dinner.

After Dinner

"Would you like me to walk with you till you will reach your common room?" He asked. I nodded and we walked. While walking he joked and we keep on laughing until I reached my common room.

"Well, I guess we're here" I said as I look at him. "Yeah! Well it's nice studying with you" He replied while rubbing his back neck. "You mean talking" I joked him. He laughed. "I think I should go now" He said as he walked back.

"Goodnight Ced" I said as I wave at him. "Goodnight Mia" He replied.
________________________________

- 525 words.