• First Day | Ch. 1 •

Amelia Lockwood

I woke up early and got ready! I showered and dressed up and got out from my room and went down to the dining area to have my breakfast. I suddenly realise that I was too early because my mom is still sleeping. I made myself a cereal for breakfast.

I sat down on the chair as I ate my cereal. I spaced out for a while thinking on how hard could be the lessons on 6th year.

I snapped back in reality when my Dad is patting my shoulder. "You okay? I think you have lack of sleep sweetie" he said as he drink his coffee.

"I'm alright Dad, Thanks! I was just thinking on how hard could be the lessons on 6th year" I replied while finishing up my cereal. "Well in that case you should study more" He replied finishing his coffee.

"Well, I think I should get going! We still have a meeting in the ministry!" He said getting his coat and his hat.

I smiled and rushed to hug him. "Be safe, Dad" I said softly. "I will sweetie, Don't worry! And be safe on your trip also" He replied with a soft tone voice.

"I will Dad" I said as I looked up at him and smiled. He left the house and apparated to the ministry and I went back to my room getting my bag and suitcase.

As I went out of my room. I saw my mother heading down the stairs and went to the kitchen. So I rushed down with my bag and suitcase on my hands. I put them down on the cold marble floor and went to my mom to say goodbye.

"Hey Mom! I'm off to the train station now!" I said waking closer to her. "Oh well, Be safe darling" She said tucking my right hair behind my ear. "I will mom" I replied.

I walked back near the door and grabbed my bags. "Bye Mom!" I shouted just enough to hear it from the kitchen. "Bye!" she replied shouting as well. I smirked and left our house and went to the Kings Cross Station.
________________________________

A/N | Hey guys! Sorry if this part is too boring and short but I'll promise the next one will be great!

- 385 words.