• Mini Date | Ch. 6 •

Wednesday, 4:28 PM

I arrived at the location where Oliver wants me to be and after a few seconds I saw him. He's wearing a Red Sweater and Black Pants, Black Shoes, and paired with a Golden Coloured Scarf.

I spaced out just by looking at him. "Mia!" I snapped back to reality when Oliver called me. "Uhh! Hi Ollie!" I said as I smiled. "What we're you thinking?" He asked as he giggled.

"Y- You? I mean NO! No one, Absolutely nothing" I stuttered and looked away. "Alright! By the way your beautiful today" He said as he looked at my clothes.

"Well, Thanks! So are you! You look stunning in those colours" I said as I smiled. "Well, Thanks! So shall we go?" He asked lending his hand to me. "We shall" I replied as I put my hands into his and it interwined like a vine and he did the same which made me blush.

I felt so happy and inlove at the same time. As we walk by we also talked about our likes and what we don't like. Until we arrived at Hogsmeade.

"So where do you wanna go first?" He asked me while looking at me. "Well anywhere! You pick though since it's your treat" I replied as I chuckled. "The Three Brooksticks it is" He said as he point the shop.

We got in and he looked for empty tables. Luckly we found one and he let's me sit while he orders. After a few minutes he came back with a tray that had two mug of butterbeer.

"Here you go" He said as he put my drink in the table infront of me. "Thanks" I said as I grabbed in my hands. Oliver sat on the chair across me and we kind of talked for a while. After talking he was staring at me and looks down to his drink.

I notice his moves. "Ollie what's wrong?" I said as I hold his hands trying to comfort him. "Well, I have feelings for you Amelia and I like you actually for a long time" He said still looking down on his drink avoiding making eye contact.

"Oliver, I also liked you since 2nd Year and until now! I'm just scared to tell you" I said as I went to drink my butterbeer. "You do?" He said as he looked at me. "Yes I do" I said while shaking my head up and down and smiled.

"Well, Your cute when you smile" He said as he cupped my face. "Says the  person who is also cute when smiling" I joked. He laughed so hard. "It's real" I said while giggling. "Well I guess both of us then" He said as he tucks my left hair behind my ear.

"I finally have a girlfriend and the best is that girl is the girl of my dreams" He said finishing his butterbeer. I laughed and continued to drink my butterbeer.

After talking we finished our drinks and head out. "Do you want to go to Honeydukes?" He asked while looking at me. "Sure" I replied as we walked towards the shop.

We entered the shop and there we're lot's of people. "Pick anything you want" Hs said as he put his hand in his pockets. "Okay" I said as I pick some candies. After I pick some I went to the cashier. Oliver lend me the money to pay. After we bought it. We left and walked back to Hogwarts.

"Today was fun, Thanks again Ollie for this little mini date of yours" I said as I opened one candy from the bag. "Your welcome and I'm glad you like it baby" He said as he slipped his hands in my waist and brings me closer to him while we were walking.

"I like the nickname" I said as I giggled. "I knew you would" He said as he reached his hands in the bag to get a candy not breaking his hands out of my waist.

"I love you Ollie" I said as we continue  walking. "I love you more Mia" He replied. I blushed into bright red.

After a few walk and talk we arrived at Hogwarts. We said Goodbye to each other as we separately go to our common room.

-

I changed and went out of the common room to go to the Great Hall for dinner. After a few couple of walks I arrived at the Hall and sat down on the Ravenclaw Table and ate dinner.

While I'm eating I also glance at the Gryffindor Table looking for Oliver. After a few seconds of finding I saw him so happy and laughing. After a few seconds he glanced at our table and looked at me. I quickly look away as I blushed.

Dinner ended and I decided to take a walk on the empty corridor...

[TO BE CONTINUED]
________________________________

A/N: I had fun making this chapter! I hope you will like it!

- 836 words.