A Cockpit Convo (Monsta X Nussa Crossover AU)

Boboiboy and MechAmato (c) Animonsta Studios
Nussa (c) Little Giants

Note:
A crossover AU between Boboiboy, MechAmato and Nussa where Amato and Nussa's father work as a pilot in Malindo Airlines. You can call this AU, Malindo Pilot!AU

Enjoy reading!! :D

The two pilots relaxed their body after making sure every instrument in the cockpit works properly. The landing gear had been retracked back in, the wing flaps are in, the co-pilot make a thick mark on the checklist of the regulation book. Everything was nicely done, they have time to chit-chat with each other while standing by.

The two pilots of Malindo Airlines here are having different nationalities, one is Malaysian and one is Indonesian, a perfect combination to represent the bond of unity and peace between two countries, like the aim of the airline itself. Two of them are captains, apparently, but one still needs to take the position as co-pilot. The pilot for this flight is apparently the Malaysian one, as the Indonesian one takes the responsibility to become the co-pilot. It's not about one is being more superior to the other, but it's just because the decision in the briefing before the flight said so. Sometimes it gets the other way around.

The Malaysian pilot, Captain Amato, laid back on his seat as he takes a peek on the scenery through the small window on the left. He has thousands of hours of flight experience, yet the feeling of leaving his home country behind is still a thing for him.

"Captain?"

The pilot with white streak hair on the front tilted his head to his colleague on the right side of his seat, he could see the worry behind his smile on his normal expression. The captain of Boeing 737-900 ER aeroplane softly chuckled.

"I'm alright." He responded. He looked at the window again and continue, "Cool view from up here."

The Indonesian captain fixed the way he seated as he also want to take a glance of what his partner see. It was the peninsular of Malaysia. Out of nowhere he remembered their destination, Hong Kong, which is far from homecountry.

"You don't say that you're going to miss KL right?" Teased the co-pilot. "We've been going in and out of the country for multiple of times!"

The captain in charge laughed softly. "Hong Kong, huh? Wonder if i have time to sneak in to the terminal to buy one or two souveniers, he he."

"You don't even respond to my previous statement, brother."

"Eh, it's my decision to do that or no."

"Hmmm.... True, true."

They both laid their head back to the seat and closed their eyes for a moment. Not long after that, one checked the altitude and other flight instrument as the other one reported to the nearest monitoring tower as they enter other country's territory.

They are now above the South China Sea. Roughly 20 minutes after taking off. The two pilots were looking straight ahead. Blue sky and and white fluffy clouds. The weather seems quite nice and clear, turbulence will be less likely to happen.

"3 hours and 30 minutes." The co-pilot said as he opens the flight regulation manual book, "Want to make every second count?"

Amato understood to what his cockpit partner meant. 3 hours and 30 minutes before they land on the destination runway, there is no way that they're going to waste their time just like that. The Malaysian captain took his personal tablet from his small suitcase he put beside and opened a pdf version of the latest issue of the subscribed magazine about the technology used in the most recent aircrafts and other kinds of innovation. The black-haired co-pilot questioned,