Happy Father's Day - A Visit (Warning Fluffs)

Boboiboy and MechAmato (c) Monsta
The author will not take any grant from this fanfiction.

This fanfiction is inspired by the picture Monsta uploads yesterday UwU

WARNING!
-Any victim of this fluffyness is out of the author's responsibility... kind of

Enjoy :3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"D-Dad.... Y-you came...."

"I couldn't make it on raya celebration, Father's day celebration it is! Hehehe..."

The boy froze in suprised in the front door as the armored hero without his armor returned to earth just to visit his loved only son and his own father in Rintis Island, disregarding the whole Covid-19 issues and fear.

"Uuh.... i thought you suppose to quarantine yourself for 14 days before meeting someone else?"

"Huh, the journey to earth itself is enough quarantine time for me."

The boy giggled as he got the joke his father want to deliver as Amato ruffle the younger's head covered with orange dino-cap and step into the house.

"I'm home."

It has been a while. The warm, moistured air he felt inside the house is really the opposite thing compare to the air he usually felt in his station. The atmosphere in the room... felt.... welcoming.

"Boboiboy, who is knocking the door before?" Asked ochobot from the stairs as he flies down, curious about the person behind the door. Boboiboy smiled without letting a single word out of his mouth. The area of LED eyes of the teleportation wielder yellow powersphere widens as he figure it out, shyly approached the father of his master as well his best friend.

"G-good day, s-sir."

Ochobot tried to act formal and smooth, but his computer mind telling him that what he's doing was terrible. Embarrased of that, he floats and hide behind he elemental boy as Amato softly chuckled.

"Ochobot, you know that you don't have to push yourself and act formal right?" Asked the orange-themed boy.

"Aish, you know my trait..." he defended himself.

Amato steps closer to the last generation powersphere and pat him, as ochobot got more flustered.

"Keep it easy... i won't harm or go strict to a powersphere like you."

"Yea, not like when you always fight with mechabot—"

"That old metallic laser junk is different, son."

"Yea right, Awesome~~ hahahha!"

Boboiboy closed the door to not letting the cold night air coming in, but he felt something is off. It is not complete.

"Dad?"

Amato turned back as he took off his office attributes one by one including his black cape that keeps him warm outside. He hummed in response as his son asks,

"Where is mechabot?"

Ah yes, he remembered now. He returned to earth alone without his chaotic red destroyer powersphere on his side. Amato breathe out and explain to the younger ones that mechabot has the duty to protect their station up in the sky, they do not want to leave the station offguard and risk it. Ochobot felt saddened at first since he was looking forward to hang out with mechabot, but he know that he has responsibility to fulfill.

"It's okay..." Amato sat beside ochobot and rub the metallic surface of the spherical robot. "Mechabot also wants to meet you too. He did say to me that he always want to chat and talk about powersphere duty with you. He was heartbroken when i'm about to leave the station."

"He did?" Asked ochobot, doubtful. Boboiboy who followed the conversation scratched his head out of confusion, he never thought that mechabot can even feel heartbroken before.

"He did..."

"Oh...." the younger ones said simulnetaously. Amato chuckled again.

"He loves you two, you know? Once Mechabot Said to me 'If it doesn't break your heart, it isn't love.'" He took a breathe without stop rubbing ochobot. "He just want the best for you two."

Boboiboy and Ochobot looked at each other as Amato stands up and walks to the kitchen, asking what's up for dinner. They both now felt bad about mechabot's sacrifice so Amato can go back to earth and spend time with his only son and his own father who took care of him. It somehow felt empty and quiet without mechabot's presence....

".... Oh! Mechabot says 'hi' to you guys! Remember that i still have the device he gave me?" Shouted Amato from the kitchen as he munchs one karipap in his mouth.

"More like you 'stole' it!" Yelled mechabot from the device.

"Hey, you told me to!"

"I didn't force you to take it!"

"But you told me to do so if i want to become your master!!"

"@&$/&:$;837:)"

"&/):&):!:7:)&@•"

"Oh well, here we go again...."

"So now...." the old man said as he now stands up behind Boboiboy and Ochobot. He ruffled both of them a bit hard just because he can, indirectly confessed his feelings of how bad Amato missed the younger ones.

"Don't get too moody again, ya?"

"S-suu—urre—- D-daaad!"

"N-not a p-prrooobb-blee-m s-sir!"

Amato stopped and ask them to come and join him in dining table. They agreed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Did he just— pat me?"

"Three times, yes."

"......."

"......."

"......"

"Please don't go error or else my father will fix you if anything happens."

((A/N: I shall give you fluff since yesterday Monsta gave us Happy ending skhdkdhjdhjdbdkgdjd i felt bad for giving y'all angst dkhdkdhjfhd but No regret XDD))