🌱💐🌸💐🌸💐🌱

"Assalamu'alaikum..."

The boy in orange said as he arrived. Many beautiful flowers and small bonsais planted at the site, but some grass and weeds starts to grow as well.

"I apologize for not visiting as often as before. Since i got accepted to TAPOPS organization, it's getting hard to find the time to visit Kota Hilir again."

The boy bent down as he starts pulling off the grass growing. There was so many of it. Some of them were still light in colours, others already went into darker shades. He kept pulling it off without minding of his clothes that's getting dirty each time. He could wash it off again once he gets home.

"So..." he started again. "People rarely come visit over huh? Many grass and weeds grow here, feels like no one taking care of this place. I guess all of us are busy then."

"Mom and dad are still on space, I'm not really sure of what they are doing, but sometimes they sent me postcards."

He discarded the grass away and opened the organic fertilizer sack. Smells like cow poop, but it is made from it. The boy coughed as he turned his head away from the sack to get some fresh air. He held his breath, though it's not really that effective. He took a handful one and spreads it to the soil surround the plant. He took another one and does the same to the other plants.

"Tok Aba's kokotiam is also pretty busy too, that is why i came here alone. Well, not alone actually, i got company!"

The boy looked at the yellow floating round robot who is waiting for him few steps behind him. The boy smiled as he continued his routine.

"Oh! I have elemental superpowers now! I am now just like dad, having a superhero duty and responsibility! But that does not stop me to study well at school! Have i mention this before on my last visit? Maybe i did already, i don't know. I have poor memory, i know."

The boy finished with fertilizing, he is now watering the plant as he washes his own hands.

"We are all going to be fine. Tok Aba is now living his best! Mom and Dad too up there! BoBoiBoy will try to do the best too!"

He took a pause, looking at what he's been taking care of.

His grandmother's grave looks more tidy now, he even cleaned the tomb stone.

"BoBoiBoy might not have a memory with you, but BoBoiBoy really miss you. Long ago, Mom and Dad used to bring me here so i get to know you."

Tears start to appear on the edges of his eyes. He sat down and put both hands on his lap.

"W-when i saw your photograph in the family album, you look so beautiful. No wonder Tok Aba missed you so much. I understand so much better now."

Few sobs escaped his mouth. He never knew who exactly his grandmother is. He didn't even remember whether she deceased when he was still an infant or before he was born, but his sympathetic heart makes him soft, resulting the boy to have a strong familial bond to someone he doesn't even have a memory of.

He wiped his eyes and took a deep breath. He raises his hands and chant prayers. After he finished, he covered his face once again to shed the remaining tears and stood up. His power sphera partner, OchoBot, floats approached the boy and asked about his condition. He faced the robot with a smile and walked towards the front gate of the Kota Hilir Graveyard.

He once again looked back, to one tomb stone he's familiar with since he was a small child. He sighed as his soggy eye gazed his late grandmother's beautiful grave he took care before.

"BoBoiBoy pergi dulu, Nek Umi. Assalamu'alaikum."
.
.
.
.
.
First day of  Raya, and Author Z decided to give y'all light angst hakshkdhdjgd

Also, Happy Eidul-Fitr guys!! Forgive me for all the mistakes i've done in the past, where it's intentional or not. On a side note, y'all have been forgiven 🤗

Oh, btw I'm not sorry for this one sad ficlet, I'm still sad with #MemoriEidulfitri clip don't touch me QAQ

I wish everyone a very nice day UwU