Passive Ability (BBBG Card effect inspired fic)

BoBoiBoy Galaxy and Mechamato (c) Animonsta Studios
The author of this fic will not gain any material benefit from this ficlet

Fic based on the Character's card ability/effect from BoBoiBoy Galaxy Cardgame

Enjoy :D
.
.
.
Amato, is excel at silat. His senses and gut are strongly trained. His skill to perform the techniques and moves are undoubted, easily taking the energy of his opponents away without the slightest help from his power sphere partner MechaBot. An amazing passive ability indeed, resulting the opponent to surrender in defeat easily, but thus can become a disadvantage at some point.....

"BoBoiBoy, you know on how my ability can take the opponent's energy away. It doesn't look on who's my opponent is."

.....like when his only child wants to have a spar match with his old man.

"You sure about this? I will never know on how long you can stand up against me since it will constantly drain your energy until the end of the match."

He never knew how it works. All he did was just performing moves. It could be easier to train somebody in a spar match when MechaBot is around, Amato doesn't need to perform the silat moves, though with the cost of draining MechaBot's energy instead. But at least they have longer endurance for training purposes, and they can control the power they are using, not like Amato's own silat passive skill. However, Amato needs to keep his skills sharp without the power sphera's help, therefore, his opponent needs to pay the price.

Amato looked at the young teenage boy once more, seems like the boy wasn't worrying about that issue after all. He calmly looked at the adult eye to eye and says,

"I can handle it." There was a pause. "If anything happens to me, Ochobot will come take care of me, right?" the elemental hero continued as he turns his head to his right side, looking at his yellow spherical robot companion who was there since the beginning of the conversation. The teleportation power sphera nodded at gives a thumbs up.

There was still a doubt in the armoured hero's mind, but his attention quickly replaced to the boy's confident caramel orbs.

"It's been a while since we train together without any superpowers. I don't want my basic skill to deteriorate as well."

A smile brighter than morning sunshine, blows all the doubt and worry Amato has before, he admits that BoBoiBoy's courageous face, is really something. Something that can regenerates energy, something that burns the spirit to get up and continue to fight till the end.

Their passive ability.

If Amato himself may drain the opponent's energy, his son, BoBoiBoy, along with Ochobot may regenerate their own to contradict the effect. I guess they are going to be okay, the man thought . . .

A soft sigh escaped from the mouth of the older one. He tapped the boy's left shoulder as they walk together to the training room.

"Alright, let's go."

"Yeaaayyy!!"

. . . Besides, with that kind of companionship bonding, what's the worst that can happen during a spar match, right?
.
.
.
A/N: yes, i'm still sad over bbbg card pack Beyond Unboxing video because jahskhskbskdhjdhdbbd MONSTA WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!?? 😭😭😭🙏

Additional notes:
• "Amato" card has the ability to decrease the opponents HP by 50 points, it's being represented in the fic as Amato's silat ability to drain opponent's energy away.
• "BoBoiBoy & Ochobot" card has the ability to increase the card HP by 100 points if the player wins the first "rock-paper-scissors", it's being represented in the fic as the strong positive attitude that burns spirit and self-energy recharge ability.