The White Hair (Canon Role)

Boboiboy and MechAmato (c) Monsta
The Author will not gain anything from this piece.

Enjoy :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This story takes place when bbb is still either first or second grader.

Another regular mid-day on earth. Amato is still having his day off on earth and enjoying his iced choco blended Tok Aba that he Made by himself. He sat in the living room, reading some powersphera reports, waiting for the Arrival of his son carried by the school bus.

School bus: *honking*
Amato: *heard it* ah, it's arrive. *opening the door and see his one n only son walked approach him* welcome back— eh?
Bbb: *walks with a sad face and wet cheek. His eyes are a bit red*
Amato: *walks out and checked him* son? What happened?
Bbb: *cried* huaaaa i don't like it....
Amato: what happen son? Tell me. *bring lil bbb inside the house*
Bbb: why do i have to have this white hair? i don't like it.... i don't want.....
Amato: it's okay son, you're going to be alright....
Bbb: but but— but—- They all call me weird *cries* i do not like it.... huaaaaa
Amato: *rub bbb's head* it's okay son... do not cry. now look at me.
Bbb: *still with tears on his eyes but looking at amato*
Amato: you see my hair? I also have too!
Bbb: but teacher Said that if adult have it *still sniffing* that means they are old.
Amato: *feel offended then chuckles* she's not wrong. The white hair is normal for old people, but this hair... *touches his own hair* i had it since i was small, like you. And i'm okay!
Bbb: b-but—
Amato: look here. Not everybody have this white hair like us. This hair is special, we ARE special. You should be proud of it!
Bbb: *still unsure*
Amato: *sigh n smile* it's okay if you do not want to, boboiboy.... you still wear the cap at school right?
Bbb: *nod*
Amato: keep wearing it. Once our hair is a bit longer, we'll go to the barber and cut it together, ok?
Bbb: *nod happily* Okay!!

Several days later, both father and son goes to the barber. And as promised, boboiboy requested to cut off his white hair. What a luck, the white hair still grows even after he tries to cut it several times. But now bbb is okay with it, he let it be.....
.
.
.
.
.
*Z.exe continues to wheeze*