Little Investigation

"Hey, BoBoiBoy."

"Yes, Dad?"

"You know that my work can be very dangerous, right?"

"Ummm.... Ha-ah? Bad aliens, space catastrophe, and more, right? I get it."

"Right. You know because you are one of us now. Okay, remember my words."

"Huh?"

"If I don't call you or send you a postcard for more than three months, call Maskmana or Admiral Tarung. Ask about my whereabouts. If anything, you have to prepare for the worst."

"......"

"Son?"

"Huh? Uh, okay Dad."

"I'm sorry for this."

"It's okay. I understand. Please, stay safe."

"You should tell that to yourself, you know that. I can still see your wound marks everywhere!"

"Err... hehehe. Okay, ohay. I promise to be more careful next time."

"Good. I have to get going. Take care BoBoiBoy, Assalamu'alaikum."

"Wa'alaikumsalaam. Stay safe, Dad."

.

.

.

He forgot.

He forgot to keep track of the time. Everything had been striking him from all direction.

Retak'ka incident, school work, missions.

Quabaq, Rimbara, Kadruax, Windara, Machina, Baraju, Gur'latan.

He was fully packed. Not to forget with the addition of his forgetfulness trait, it just complete the combo of realization that hits him.

.

"Your father went missing, BoBoiBoy."
That was what Maskmana said when he picked up the call.

"Since when...?" He asked, trying to be calm as possible.

"It is estimated that he went missing since three months ago, after the Retak'ka incident." The higher-up answered.

"I sent him the powerspheras we collected during the time of the event and sent it to the base, with the idea of getting repaired by him. I even had video contacted him. However..."

"However?"

BoBoiBoy could hear a heavy breathing from the other side of the call.

"He didn't pick up my call for the past months, so I decided to come to his base myself to check."

The boy nodded as he follows the explanation.

"The base was dark, no traces of violence, and the three powerspheras I sent went missing."

He gulped.

"I checked around the room and found out that the conversation I had with him was a disguise hologram."

There was no response from the elemental hero, yet he keep listening.

"The only thing left in his office was the two photograph of him with you when you were young. Maybe, that was the lead he left for me so I know who to contact first."

BoBoiBoy finally opened his mouth. "I see, thank you, Maskmana. Just... Don't tell this to Tok Aba."

"I'm sorry for breaking the news like this. And don't worry, I won't."

.

Four months.

He hadn't received anything from him for four months. The last thing he received from him was a postcard, before the Retak'ka incident happened.

Maybe that was a lead. He had to check the last few postcards he received.

Second. The powerspheras.

The powerspheras taken were all armor type. ArmoBot, CrystalBot, EggaBot. Dang, even MechaBot can be considered as one. Somebody must have targetted those spheras when they are being delivered or something.

Or did his dad take them away on purpose?

No. Put more trust on him, BoBoiBoy. Dad will never do anything as selfish as that.

Or maybe he did take them away with him, in the purpose of relocating his base. That makes more sense. But if so, Maskmana should have been informed once the relocation was done.

Is it possible for him to get captured in the process? Definitely. If so... who?

BoBoiBoy got up from his bed and streches. He walked to the window and look outside. Clear skies, no clouds.

"Dad, what actually happened to you?"

"I heard everything."

A door opened, the boy startled.

"Commander told me everything that happened. He even gave me the coordinate of the station if you want to investigate it yourself." Said the power sphere as it floats towards the young elemental hero.

BoBoiBoy looked at his partner who is ready to open up a portal. One side he really want to jump into the portal and arrive to check it on his own. But on the other hand, he must resist. He could not be reckless this time. No one knows that maybe his presence in the office was what the bad guys wanted. He shake his head and smiled.

"Thank you OchoBot, but for now, let's take it slowly." He answered as he pulled out some little boxes under his bed and open it. Inside, there were postcards.

"Why don't we play a little game of solving the code first?"

.

.

.

A/N: I BLAME THE NEW SECRET ENDING OF BBBM2