jimin save your love

"save your love for someone like me"

At some point in one's life, in a single glance, your world could turn a hundred degrees. She tried to deny it, she tried to ignore the fluttering feelings she get every time she sees Jimin. She can't admit that what she used to believe that loving your best friend is such an absurd and stupid thing became a horror in her life. She can't like Jimin, aside from the fact that she can tell she's straight, the latter has a boyfriend, in which in Minjeong's words, she loves dearly.

No, I don't like my best friend. She shakes the thoughts out of her head and parks the car in front of a familiar apartment, Jimin's apartment to be exact.

Turning the engine off, she fixes her eyes on the raven-haired passed out on the passenger seat. "Jimin, wake up, we're here." She taps on her shoulder, trying to wake the latter up but seeing as she won't hear any response, she sighs in exhaustion. Why did she have to drink so much over a stupid man? She takes her own seatbelt off before she drags her feet out of the vehicle and onto the passenger side, taking a fully drunk Jimin on her back and inside the apartment.

"Why did you get so drunk? And in the middle of the night where your boyfriend can't pick you up?" She rants out as soon as she dropped the raven onto the mattress, talking more to herself than the woman in front of her who is clearly intoxicated. She takes Jimin's shoe off and tucks her under the sheets.

For the first time that night, she hears the older speak. "What an asshole."

"Who?" she stares at the older in confusion.

"My boyfriend, who else?" the raven-haired blurts out, Minjeong blames the alcohol for the sudden bluntness. Taking a seat on the empty side of the bed, she starts running her fingers through the older's silky hair.

"Hmm, what did he do?"

"He's literally an immature jerk and he had the audacity to break up with me." she hears the older snort, making her giggle a little. How can someone be this cute while drunk?

"And you let him?" the question slips past her own lips before she could even think, but whatever, she was curious anyway.

"Yeah."

"And that's why you decided to get drunk?"

"No, I realized something." the older mumbles in her sleep, shifting from the bed to reach for the blonde's hands, dragging them away from her hair and lays them just under her cheeks, resting her head on it like it's her pillow, unaware of the flustered blonde whose inside are going haywire right now.

What the fuck. Minjeong takes a deep breath to calm herself down but it didn't help either because once she laid her eyes on the damsel sleeping peacefully on her palms, she could feel her heart bursting once again. This is definitely not helping. She closes her eyes for a moment. She can't help but look at Jimin with adoration, not when the latter's existence alone is enough to make her world crumble. She's gone. The magnitude this beauty beholds is beyond her control anymore and one more look at her orbs will surely make her gamble everything in uncertainty.

That can't happen.

Slowly, she takes her hand away from the older, but she knew how much of a light sleeper Jimin is so she's not really surprised when a hand stops her. "Stay for the night. It's late"

Minjeong wanted to refuse and reject the offer but she's right, it's too late to drive back to her own apartment now, which is a little far from Jimin's.

Leaving her with no choice, she scoots over the mattress, in which the older gave space for, and there she is, face to face with the goddess she yearns for but can never be hers.