do you have a detention kink?

i can't think of a title bye

-

The clock's repeating chimes were the only thing Jimin could hear as she sat by the empty classroom. She got detention. Again. It's not like she's new to it, getting detention is like a clockwork for her at this point. Every time a student would hear the word detention, Jimin would be the first thing that'll come up to their mind, it's like her brand.

Just as she was getting bored with nothing to entertain herself but looking at the window to see students playing outside the field while she's locked up inside a four cornered room, she finally hears the door open. "Yeah, Aeri. I'll get back to you later, my prof asked me to look after his students again." a blonde figure appears, speaking to her phone, still not aware of Jimin's presence across the room. If Jimin was being honest, she should know the names of all the pretty girls in campus...but now she knows all of their names except this certain blonde standing before her.

Faking a cough, she tries to get the latter's attention, in which she succeeded doing so. And when she finally got a full view of the blonde's face, she could only gawk in awe. "You're the only one who got detention today?" the blonde's voice snaps Jimin out of her trance. "U-uh yeah." she stutters. Jimin? The one who radiates a strong aura that everyone fears? Stuttering? Who would've thought.

Much to Jimin's dismay, the blonde didn't talk to her again after that short conversation and the detention went by with a complete silence. Jimin couldn't believe the blonde spent the whole hour reading a damn book instead of paying attention to her. Well, it's not like she's not getting irritated when the other students tried hitting up on her during detention but maybe she just really wanted this blonde to talk to her.

Having enough of the silence, she finally speaks. "What's you name?" I won't let this detention end without at least knowing her name.

The blonde peeks up from her book with furrowed brows and of course, Jimin didn't back down to the intimidating look the blonde gave so she stared back. She knew she won when she heard the latter sigh. "Minjeong."

Needless to say, Jimin walked out of detention with a smile of victory on her lips.

On the other hand, Minjeong plops down on her chair as she got back to her classroom. "What's with the straight face?" Aeri asks, scooting her chair closer to Minjeong's. "Nothing, I just can't believe my prof made me look after one, Aeri, ONE student for an hour when he could've done that himself." the younger whined like a child, and Aeri could only laugh at the sight. 'Well, you know that hag hates his job with passion. Who's the student anyway?"

"Who else? Of course Jimin."

-

"You again?" Minjeong mutters in disbelief as she walks in the detention room only to be greeted by the raven-haired once again. Unlike their previous encounter, Jimin is wearing a smile on her face, which kinda annoys the blonde for some reason.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Jimin questions in a playful tone, clasping her hands on the table as she watch the blonde sit on the chair across hers. Minjeong could only huff a sigh.

"Do you have detention kink?" the blonde taunts. Jimin should be pissed, no one talks to her like that. But maybe this girl gets a free pass without even her knowing. "Hmm, no." she pauses, grinning at Minjeong before she speaks again. "But maybe I do have a kink of wanting your attention." Now it's Minjeong's turn to get flustered. "W-what?" Jimin grins wider when she hears the blonde stutter and it irritates the latter even more.

"Nothing, aren't you going to read your book like last time?" she diverts the topic, noticing how the blonde brought nothing but herself today.

"It's at the library."

"Oh! Did you plan on talking to me today?"

"No. Now shut up."

-

Minjeong swore she would rather beg her prof to not send her to detention today than see the raven-haired and have another staring contest with her for an hour but here she is, twisting the damn doorknob and stepping inside. Only to see three students and none of them are Jimin. Huh? She's not here for today? She was about to think that the latter is finally doing something other than getting detention when she hears a familiar voice from behind her. "Were you looking for me?" Minjeong just rolls her eyes before walking towards her seat at the teacher's table, completely ignoring Jimin's comment and the looks she got from the other students.

Not even 5 minutes in detention and Jimin thinks this is the most annoying detention she has ever got, because she can't help but shoot a glare at the other students who were casually flirting with the blonde in front of her. And of course, Minjeong could see her at the corner of her eyes, suppressing herself from laughing at the look on her face.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" one of the students asks, in which the blonde responded quickly with a "No." before anyone could ask another question, Jimin interrupts. "Why? You wanna ask her out?" she asks bluntly, causing the student to tense up a little bit. "Yeah." he confesses with the same amount of pride in Jimin's voice, switching his gaze from the raven to the blonde in front of them. Minjeong was expecting a tension arising soon but to her surprise, Jimin kept quiet after that. Which made her confused. A lot.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Minjeong thought the smile on the jock's face was harder to tolerate than Jimin's. What a typical question from a typical jock.

Getting herself busy with thinking of ways to reject him, she hears Jimin interrupting, again. "She don't want to."

"And how would you know that?"

"She's thinking of ways to reject you politely."

"It's none of your business-"

"She's right." Minjeong finally butts in, biting her lip before continuing, "I'm sorry but I don't want to go out with you." and luckily, the bell rings just as she finished talking. She could only thank the heavens for that.

-

"You didn't have to butt in like that." Minjeong speaks to the raven after everyone left.

"You looked like you couldn't say it."

"I could."

"You couldn't."

"I said I could."

"Yeah but maybe I just don't want you to go out with him." Jimin confesses, not even a hint of hesitance in her voice and it once again made Minjeong flustered. "What?"

"I wanted to ask you out in front of him but I thought that would be rude." the raven discloses, in which the blonde agreed with furrowed brows "It is".

"Yeah, that's why I waited for them to leave before asking you out." Jimin grins, and Minjeong wants nothing but to wash it out from her face, so she does her best to accomplish that. "And what makes you think my answer to you would be different from him?" she taunts, crossing her arms as she leaned back on her chair.

"Hmm, because I'm more charming?"

"You're literally not."

"Hey!" before Jimin could even protest, Minjeong cuts her off. "Maybe if I see you on other places aside from detention, I'd think twice." that was meant to be offensive, really, Minjeong swore it's supposed to be damn offensive but why the hell is Jimin still smiling like an idiot? "Omg are you asking me out? Sure! Where do you want to meet up?"

Having enough of the older's annoying cute antics, she stands up from her seat, getting ready to walk out of the room before she turned her head towards Jimin.

"Meet me at the coffee shop across the street and I'll see if you're really charming outside this detention room."