and if you like cameras flashing every time we go out, then baby we're perfect.

Minjeong sat at her usual spot by the window at her favorite coffee shop, sketchpad and a pencil in hand as she tried finding something to draw. It was already late night, 10pm to be exact, and there's only a few customers in the cafe. She heaves a deep sigh as she stares at her still empty sketchpad. It's been a rough week for her as she's having a creative block, even though drawing always made her happy. In hopes of finding something interesting to sketch, she looked around the cafe, "Under the rule of the jungle, the weak get eaten." she reads, on a shirt of some woman sitting at far corner of the cafe. She finds the quote interesting, the whole shirt itself actually. It looks pretty. Oh, and maybe the woman too, even if she's wearing a face mask for no reason, Minjeong thinks. Without looking back at the shirt or the owner itself, she picked up her pencil and started sketching.

"Miss Karomi." The barista calls, and at the corner of Minjeong's eye, she could see the stranger who was wearing the interesting shirt walk to the counter. Karomi? What the hell is that? Minjeong thought to herself, finding the nickname weirdly cute.

The artist was too absorbed in sketching that she didn't notice the stranger walking behind her, looking at her sketch over her shoulder."That's a cute drawing. But shouldn't you be asking permissions first if you could draw it?" She speaks, making Minjeong jump from her seat. "What the heck?!" she raises her voice, looking behind her, ready to smack whoever interrupted her peace only for her to see the same shirt she was drawing right in front of her. "W-what do you think you're doing?" She stutters, making the stranger grin. "I think I should be the one asking you that." she starts, taking the vacant seat in front of Minjeong's table."You're out here drawing random people?" she asks, and Minjeong almost couldn't understand what she just said because of the face mask she was wearing. The woman noticed it, she looked around the cafe before she pulls the mask down to her chin. To say Minjeong was starstruck would be an understatement. The woman looks so pretty, even prettier without the mask. Her blue hair falling on her shoulders matches her contact lenses she's wearing, and she has a tiny mole on her lower lip. "Now you have to pay for staring too." The woman breaks her train of thoughts, still wearing that grin on her face. Minjeong rolls her eyes before finally speaking, "FYI, I wasn't drawing you. It's just your shirt." the blonde points out, taking a sip from her forgotten iced coffee. She noticed the woman was having the same drink as hers. And god, she saw that weird nickname written on her cup again. She lets out a giggle without realizing, making the woman look at her line of vision only to see her cup. "Are you laughing at my drink?" the latter asks, confused. And that stupid question was all it took for Minjeong to burst out laughing. "Yeah, I was definitely laughing at your drink, Karomi." Upon hearing the words, Minjeong could see a blush creeping on the woman's cheeks, she chuckles. "Hey! What's funny with that?" The woman turns her cup around, obviously hiding her nickname in embarrassment, but of course Minjeong didn't fail to notice that. Shrugging her shoulders, she replies, "Nothing, it's just weird. But cute." She mumbles the last part to herself but she figured the woman heard her loud and clear, the blush evident on her cheek was enough proof for that. "Whatever," the woman pauses, taking a sip from her iced coffee. "Back to my shirt, why are you drawing it?" she spoke, more firm and collected this time. She eyes the sketchpad lying on the table, the drawing looks almost finished, and it looks so pretty, she'll give the artist that. "It's eye catching, and the phrase is interesting." the woman nods, she was about to speak but a phone ring cut her off. "Uh excuse me, I have to leave. Enjoy drawing that, you have my permission now" She grins, putting her mask back and quickly left the table, things happened too quick for Minjeong to even wave her a goodbye.

As the artist reach her apartment, all she could think about was the woman she met earlier. You have my permission now.She laughs to herself as she recollect the woman's last words. Woman...I didn't even get to know her name. Well, it's not like she wanted to know that or anything and it's not like they got close after a small conversation to tell each others' names, but still.