i voted for her because she's pretty

It's a new school year, another election for student council officers will be held and this time, Minjeong is running for the vice president position. Her friend, Yizhuo, has been bothering her to run for candidacy, saying she was the best fit for it. Their entire class agrees too, but there is one problem. A senior, one year above her, is also running for the position and almost every block is on their favor.

"Don't worry about Taeyeong! I'm sure you'll outvote him!" Yizhuo tried cheering the blonde up, who's been anxious for the past weeks because the voting is about to start. Minjeong just replies with a timid smile before heaving a sigh. She also wants the position, there's no lie to that. But how is she going to beat THEE Taeyeong? The school's popular heartthrob. It's not like Minjeong is not popular, she is. But in her defense, she knows it will be hard for her to win against a man. Knowing how some people still looks down to women doing things men can do.

The two were then interrupted with their small conversation when the professor came in, signaling that class is about to start. Coughing to get everyone's attention, he finally spoke, "Class, we have a new student today. She just transferred so I hope you'll be nice to her." he introduced, and in cue, a tall woman walks through the door, wearing a shy smile on her face. Minjeong could hear her classmates stare in awe, she too, if she wasn't occupied and thinking about the upcoming election this afternoon. Shaking her thoughts off, Minjeong observed the new student from head to toe. She's tall, her blue hair standing out, and Minjeong also noticed the kuromi key chain dangling on her bag's strap, cute. She has a pretty face, and maybe, Minjeong's gay ass swooned a little.

"U-uh hi. I'm Yoo Jimin.I hope we can all get along." she introduced shortly, it seems like the professor wanted her to say more but figures she's too shy, so they just settled with the short introduction. "Alright, you can sit next to Minjeong." Minjeong hears the class groan in disappointment and she could only giggle to herself at how many of them wants to sit with the new student. Looking back at the front, she could see a tall figure walking towards her seat, she offered her a sweet smile in which the latter returned. "I'm Minjeong." she introduced, offering her hand once the girl finally settled on the seat next to her. "Jimin." Minjeong thinks she's still shy to start a conversation so she just let the girl be, bringing her focus back to class.

"That's it for today class. Oh, and before I leave, Jimin?" he calls out, and everyone turns their head to the woman sitting beside Minjeong. The girl hums in response "We have student council elections today, don't forget to vote." with one last remark, he walks out of the class. Jimin hears her classmates celebrate and pack their things with excitement except for one person, her seatmate. She hears the blonde groan before lifting her head up, she noticed her pretty--seatmate has been anxious during the entire discussion. She wanted to ask her if she's okay but a woman, whom she assume is younger than them, beat her to it. Thinking things will be okay for her new seatmate, she packed her bag and left the scene.

"There you are!" she hears as she walked out the door, making her jump. She slaps the woman's shoulder, the latter just laughs it off. "God, how long have you been standing there Aeri?" she asks as they started walking down the hallway. "Just a few minutes. Have you voted already?" Oh right, the voting. Jimin thought to herself. She almost forgot about that. "Hmm, not yet. I don't even know the people running so I don't think I should vote."

"Oh don't be a party pooper! The candidates for vice president are head to head, it's gonna be intense!"

-

It's a new day, the sun is shining brightly, the campus is brighter than usual, everyone is excited to see the results and names of the new student council officers. Well.. everyone except Minjeong. "Come on Minjeong, Let's go see the results!" Yizhuo whines, she's been begging for Minjeong to come out of the room for 5 minutes now, she's pretty sure everyone already knows the results except them.