☬{𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾}☬

【Salutations!】

I've noticed that there isn't a lot of Dragon King Bakugo Fanfics, so I decided that I would write one to share! I also noticed that most of the Fantasy AU's are really underrated!

[A few things I would like to say before you continue]

.There will be no quirks in this AU. Some characters will use magic that will be similar to what their original quirk is. 

.The reader in this fanfic uses she/her pronouns! 

.This story will contain some strong language and gore! I will put a trigger warning at the beginning of each chapter if I find something to be too disturbing. But if you read something that makes you uncomfortable that does not have a TW sign, please comment or DM to let me know! I will make sure to correct myself!

.Any art/images that I show in the fanfic does !not! belong to me unless I clarify that it does! The same goes for the cover art!

.This story will be constantly edited until it is completed!

.I am writing this partly because I actually find the fantasy AU entertaining- and partly because I want to write something that I will enjoy practicing my writing.

Reader Peronslization Key:

(Y/n L/n)=Your first and last name

(e/c)= your eye color

(h/c)= your hair color

(h/l)= the length of your hair

(h/t)= your hair type(curly, straight, etc.)

(b/s)= your body size

(s/c)= your skin color

(f/c)= your favorite color

-----------------------------------------------------

{On to reading}