ঔৣ𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡ঔৣ

(uneidited)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔰 hand against the stone wall.

Damnit... Damnit! Damnit!

He had never been so frustrated with himself. He had never been unable to control himself. For once- for once he did not know what to do or where to go. What to do? What to do! What the hell do I do!

She's a human!

He is familiar with the feeling that little brat gave him. He can't find the name for the dreaded feeling, though. That heart-wrenching feeling that made him warm. It made his stomach flip in a delightful way but he knew he shouldn't feel like that. No dragon should feel that way about a human.

That feeling. The name was on the tip of his tongue. But he swears he knows the feeling.

At least he thought he knew the feeling. He remembers feeling it for his father and mother.

But that was years ago. Before he was king. Before the mountains... Before the cold...

He didn't know what the feeling meant. He would confront the elders- but they aren't any help when it comes to that human. All they had done was make things more complicated. Bring her to Her, they said. It will make things more clear, My King.

The king wished he could do something to those mouse-brained elders.

"Hey, My King... Are you busy?"

The king turned, shoulders back. And eyes alert. He calmed seeing it was his loyal courtier, Kirishima.

He had not been able to speak with him much in the past few days. He had been worrying about the human. Worrying for his dragons. He had heard that they were starting to get restless.

Someone had snitched about a human being in the royal chambers and all hell had broken loose. Some moron even started a rumor that I slept with her. Which only made everyone more restless for answers about the human woman.

"Ah, no... What is it?" The king irritably, but still calmly, muttered in response.

Kirishima knew his king. He had known him since they were both young newborn dragons. He knew when his friend was stressed. The king hated this. He could never hide anything- anything- any tiny thing from his fellow dragon.

"My king, what's wrong?" He, very much unlike the king, had a kind expression as he closed the door gently behind him.

The king grumbled. He did not feel like talking. Not about his feelings. Not to Kirishima.

The king could feel Kirishima's graze watch him as he let himself collapse on a shaky wooden chair. He ran a hand through his nearly white hair and rubbed his temples. Considering where to go from here.

"Leave me be, shitty hair."

Kirishima sighed and sat in the chair opposite from his king. "The citizens are demanding you give a speech."

The king did not look at him. He sat pridefully and held his head away. He knew they would want to hear from him. Otherwise, people would start pulling even more ridiculous gossip out of their asses.

"Katsuki, you cant do this."

The blond kept his red gaze away, but bit his lip at the mention of his first name. I can. I can do whatever I want.

Katsuki knew he would eventually lose Kirishima's patience. He always managed to lose his patience. It happened just yesterday before Katsuki had taken (Y/N) to Her. Kirishima had stormed off to "deal with the subjects."