ঔৣ𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛ঔৣ

The outfit I was provided was nicer than what I usually wear. It was purple. I never get the chance to wear purple. The dye is expensive and only rich kings and queens get to wear it. I could only ever afford dull-colored clothing with gray and brown fabric.

The outfit had tight pants that embarrassed me when I wore them. It clung to my b/s and I could feel my ears turning red at the thought of someone seeing me like this. I was so used to layers and layers of clothing, but just these with undergarments under them- uh! I can't imagine!

If I wore this back home I would be hanged. But seeing as the king walked around practically shirt-less, I assumed these dragon people's idea of decency was completely different from humans. And I guess I liked that.

The shirt was loose on me and a yellowed white. I had to admit- the outfit looked nice. I wish there was a stream somewhere around here so I could admire myself. I try to avoid looking at myself. I only do when I am going to see a lord and know I must look presentable.

After I had changed, I sat on the bed, running my hands over the surprisingly soft sheets. I was tired, but I didn't want to wrinkle my new clothes. I felt like a deviant in them- but oh I felt so good in them. I wanted to show them off.

I wonder if the king will like it...

No! Why am I thinking like that! The king is nasty- horrible. He walks around without a shirt! Why should I value that king's opinion!

"Why would I ever like that king!" I whisper yelled to myself, slamming my balled hand on my thigh.

Just as I said that the door opened, and there stood the king. His crimson eyes glared at me, his eyebrows raised but hidden behind his ash-blond hair.

He looked at me questionably before laughing.

"Human- are you talking about me? Ha! You are blushing, rat!" He continued to laugh.

He was correct. I was embarrassed in my new clothes, embarrassed that he heard me, and embarrassed as I realized that a part of me hoped he found the clothes he gave me attractive.

"No, I was talking about King All Might! Why would I ever talk about you!" I quickly spat out, trying to make it seem my red fave was due to anger and not my unlogical heart.

He huffed, smirking at my obvious lie, and opened the door for the both of us. "Okay, human, whatever you say," he said as he started to walk out of the door.

I was surprised that I didn't have to wait too long for him to return to me. I can even tell that he cleaned himself up a little. It reminded me of how Izuku would always dress nicely when he knew he would hang out with me. But that was because I and Izuku were close. Too close.

Until he ditched me.

I followed him, pulling the back of my baggy shirt down. Now once again walking down these twisted caverns, I no longer felt confident. There were others around, and like earlier, they looked judgementally at me and the king.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He growled, "I thought you knew not to question me, rat."

I laughed and unknowingly walked at the same pace as him.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO CLOSE, RAT!" The king yelled, his uncontrollable temper making any dragon that nearby glanced at him.

I laughed and joking pressed my arm against his. His ears turned pink, and he pushed me off of him. Not rough enough where I would fall. Just enough for me to trip over my feet.

"Hey! That was uncalled for!" I crinkled my nose, crossing my arms.

He turned to me, and I saw his angry pout. "UNCALLED FOR? YOU ARE THE SMALL WEIRD HUMAN CREATURE WHO TOUCHED ME!" He yelled, his fury echoing through the cave.