ঔৣ𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎ঔৣ

"Ha- Got you, Izuku!"

"Ow! Y/n, that hurt!"

"Oops, sorry!"

Izuku smiled brightly at me, his rosy red cheeks stretching wider and wider. "It's okay, Y/n, I know you would never hurt me."

I smiled back at him, before shouting triumphantly and tacked Izuku to the ground. He screamed and rolled on top of me, I giggled as we continued to roll in the grass. Just two dumb kids playing.

"I- I can't breathe, Izuku!" I laughed out of breath, pushing my s/c tiny hands on his chest.

The young boy laughed at me and fell down into the soft green grass. His fluffy green flopped over his forehead. His green eyes simmered and dazzled. He was my best friend. My only true friend. The only one I would ever need.

Birds fluttered above and leaves blew in the soft blowing wind. I looked away from the green-haired boy to stare up at the blue sky and white clouds. 

"Izuku, we have to stick together if we want to be in the royal army. Please never stop being my friend."

I didn't look at him when I said that. But I could feel his smile. It felt as warm as the sun. As bright as fire.

"You know I would never stop being your friend, Y/n! We have to achieve our dream together!"

I turned my head back to him, my h/c falling into my eyes as he stared back into mine. It felt like such a special moment. He looked at me like I was the only girl in the world. I felt like someone cared.

"Forever?" I asked, holding my hand out to him, my pinky finger pointed out to him

"Forever."

...༺...

My feet stumbled on the dirt path as I clutched my arm, leaves cracking under my weight. Blood seeped through my fingers and soaked my white blouse. I took in shallow deep breathes as the nearing footsteps of a very angry man got too close for comfort. 

I threw myself forward into thorned bushes. I closed my eyes feeling sharp thorns scrape my arms and legs. I hissed in pain and collapsed on the ground, leaning my head on the back of a dark oak tree- trying to chase my breath.

"Get out here you damn rodent!" The deep voice of a clearly angry man yelled as an arrow flew an inch away from my face. I darted my head away and gasped in surprise.

I've really gotten myself in trouble this time.

I used my good arm to reach inside my satchel, my fingers clumsily running over the several items I have collected and borrowed. I finally found the two items I was looking for and flung them into my lap.

"Show yourself, coward!" The man yelled out to me again, this time more aggressive.

"One moment, sir!" I yelled back sarcastically as I hastily applied the bandages to my arm.

I tore the white cloth of the bandages with my teeth, making a ripping sound, and making my teeth ache. I dropped the bandages and went to tie the bandages up.

"I know I scraped you pretty bad, why don't you come out so I can help you?" The man laughed, and I heard the sinister sound of him pulling back an arrow.