ঔৣ𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎ঔৣ

☬𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚☬

A Bakugo X Reader

........

...

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊,

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙, 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊

↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤

The forests had been white with the first frost of the season. Animals had started to hibernate for the cold upcoming winter and squirrels were trying to bury their nuts before the ground was thick with snow.

The cold nipped at the local traveler's skin. Children spun around and tried to catch snowflakes on their pink tounges as their strong father's chopped down trees and build fires to keep them cozy and warm.

It was so peaceful.

You could hear nothing but the laughter of families and the hooting of owls.

But it wouldn't matter.

Now everything was on fire.

Everything.

The forest was being burnt to nothing but ash. Nothing was left untouched by the hellish flames. The fire crackled and roared in the mountain valley. The echoing sound of crashing tree trunks slamming to the ground and animals crying in horror as their forest was burned.

Peopled screamed as they watched their cabins and farms turn to ash and their belongings being stolen away from them.

The flames reached high into the night, the black sky appearing burnt as the fire appeared to reach the moon. The air was thick with smoke. It filled people's lungs and choked them- the black gas has taken over their bodies.

All of it put a sick smile on the king's face.

Two men stood on the rugged cliffs that hung high over the flaming forest. One a king, the other a king's courtier.

The hot air from the forest fire created a strong wind that blew into the mountains. The wind blew the king and his courtier's hair. The king smiled softy at the flames, while the red-haired courtier's mouth was in a straight line. His face was serious.

"I think this is enough- don't you think my king?"

The king's crimson eyes glared at the muscular red-haired man standing beside him. The king narrowed his bright eyes and scuffed, thinking that the red-haired man should know better than to question his authority.

"It's enough when I say it's enough."

The red-haired man nodded and turned his head back to watching the flames of the forest fire grow.

"He wants more!" The courtier yelled out over the burning valley, his voice loud and proud.

The red-haired man then took a few steps back on the rocky cliff, his brown and black boots kicking small pebbles out of his way. He put one foot behind him and pushed himself off the cliff with the other. He turned towards the king, his back to the flames, and smirked at the king before falling to the rocks below. The courtier had jumped off the cliff.

Air violently manipulated his hair and clothing. The fabric flickering the increasingly warmer air. He gracefully turned in mid-air, throwing his hands out on either side of him, now falling face first in the rocks. The courtier was not worried though. He held up a calm expression all while nearly falling to death.

In a brilliant, white, and blinding flash, his body had transformed into not a man- but a red-scaled dragon.

The once man now dragon's wings flapped elegantly. The air his wings pushed made the flames blow outwards, only creating a bigger fire. The dragon flew up before letting out a great roar that would have shattered in normal human's ears.

Out above the fiery flames, not too far from the red-scaled dragon, many dragons soared in the sky. All different colors. Their wings flapping as they roared in response. Any small animals that had not already evacuated were now scurrying away to shelter under boulders on the edge of the high snowy mountains.

The dragons opened their wide strong jaws and flames and smoke blew out. The dragon's fire hit the forest floor, searching for something to burn. The already leafless dead trees crackled and fell, crushing any life that may have existed under its flaming branches to perish.

The king still was not satisfied. He grimaced, showing his sharp short fangs. The flames were fine. Just fine. They were not enough to send a message. Some disgusting humans would still wander too close to the dragon mountains and get themselves killed trying to climb the steep rocks. Or if not killed from the rocks, then from killed by the king and his other dragons.

The king would never understand why humans had some kind of sick obsession with killing dragons. They will never be able to. Why do they even bother trying? It's not like the king enjoyed taking wasteful human lives. All dragons found humans to be nothing but a dreadful annoynce.

The king huffed and turned his back on the fire he had ordered his dragons to create. His long red cape blew in the harsh wind of the mountains and his spiky blond hair flopped in no particular pattern.

He sighed in frustration. 500 years he had been king and he can't even keep some pesky humans from wandering into his territory. He wished he could just blow their villages down. The king lusted to watch those people scream and wet tears stain their sweaty faces as they watched their fellow humans die in front of them. Unable to do anything to stop it.