14 - Not A Role-model Student

I woke up to a dark room that I was unfamiliar with. It didn't take me long however to remember that I was at my teacher's house... in his bed... because I had had sex with him.

How was that not a dream?

I rolled over and stretched, in search of a clock. Luckily Prof. Way had a digital one on his bedside table that I used to discover it was only 5:30 in the morning. I glanced back over in search of my teacher to cuddle up to him and drift back off to sleep, only to find there was an empty spot in the bed. Where the hell was he this early?

I desperately wanted to just snuggle back up under the covers, because I was definitely not a morning person, but my curiosity got the best of me. I lazily got out of bed, fetching my underwear and my wrinkled up t-shirt from the night before. After getting half dressed, I began to notice great smells coming from downstairs. I wandered down until I found myself in the kitchen.

And of course, there I found my professor, fully clothed and far too energized for 5:30 am.

He turned around with a grin, "Morning sleepyhead, I made you breakfast." Spinning around on his heals away from the stove, he revealed a pan of steaming hot eggs and bacon. I felt myself blush a bit.

"I- thank you," I chuckled, rubbing away the sleep from my eyes. "Why are you up so early cooking though? You didn't have to do all this for me."

He prepared two plates for us as he spoke, "Oh I normally get up this early. I have to be at the school bright and early to teach my 7 am classes. Oh, which reminds me-" Whipping out his satchel, he pulled out a large stack of papers and threw them down on the table alongside his breakfast. "I still have to grade all of these. You distracted me a bit from my work last night."

I sat down across from him, "Yeah, a bit-"

I watched Prof. Way for a moment as he scarfed down a huge bite of scrambled eggs while simultaneously scratching down marks and notes a mile a minute on his students' papers. I wondered if he was always like this secretly. He always seemed so well put together and organized in class, but now I was seeing his real side I suppose. I liked it...

I took a bite out of my own food and smiled. It was much better than the nasty breakfast food that they served in the school cafeterias. I swear those eggs and bacon weren't even real.

"This is really good," I complimented through a mouth full of food.

"I'm glad you think so," he giggled. "I tried extra hard on this. Normally I only have to cook for myself, so I don't put in much effort. But now I have someone to impress."

We met eyes for a brief second as he looked up from grading papers, and he shot me one of his classic winks. As always, I died a bit inside.

When we both finished eating, my teacher told me to go get fully dressed so he could drive me back to campus and he could get to his classroom. Of course, I headed back upstairs and threw on my jeans and jacket, but I couldn't help feeling disappointed. I wished we could have spent more time together away from school, but I was definitely happy about the night we had together.

In the car, Prof. Way was eagerly talking away as he sipped some coffee out of his travel cup, but I couldn't barely keep up with him. It was way too early in the morning to be doing anything besides sleeping. Hell, it was even still dark out!

When we got to campus, we both climbed out of the car- but with me dragging along though. My teacher rounded the car and came up to me, glancing around the parking lot.

"I don't think anyone is around, but I'll still make this quick. Thank you for coming over. I really enjoyed our brief time together. I'll see you in class this evening".