15 - Bad Boy

Just as my teacher said, when we returned to class from the storage room, the class barely even took notice. Professor Way shot me one last smirk before redirecting the class's attention back to the lesson and I took my seat once again, setting the useless rulers we happened to grab on his desk as I passed by.

For the remainder of the class I decided to pay attention, just drawing the examples and scratching down the notes we were provided. It surely wasn't as exciting as what Prof. Way and I got up to in the storage closet, but I tried to stay on task regardless.

Pretty soon, our class ran out of time, and Professor Way dismissed everyone. As usual, I remained in my seat as everyone else filed out, excited to be relieved of their last class for the evening.

Once it was just the two of us, I grabbed my stuff and approached my teacher, who was examining one of the rulers I had put on his desk.

"You think anyone suspected anything?" I asked, smiling and taking a seat on top of his desk where there was some spare room.

He chuckled, "No, no, I think we were fine." Playfully, he bounced the ruler he was still holding up and down in his hand.

I motioned over to it, "So what are you gonna do with those? You think the class will notice if you just end up putting them right back in the storage room?"

"I doubt they'd notice," Professor Way shrugged. "I have other classes that they'd just assume I took them out for." My professor took a few steps over until he was standing between where my legs were hanging off his desk. Suddenly, he was lightly tapping the ruler on my upper thigh. "You know, I hope you start behaving in this class... otherwise you might have to get punished for being such a bad student."

My eyes widened. Playing dumb, I questioned him further, "You mean like detention or something?"

Professor Way leaned in closer so that our faces were almost touching, "Oh no, I have other ideas in mind to teach you a lesson, Mr. Iero."

After a devilish chuckle, my teacher connected our lips, tugging at my hair a bit with his free hand, and still resting the ruler on my thigh with his other. Soon I felt his leg grinding up against my dick, teasing me. I could already feel myself getting hard again. Maybe this time though, I wouldn't have to take care of myself... and it could be more private than uh, jerking off in the middle of class. 

I let out small whimpers as my teacher started leaving a trail of soft bites down my neck. I tugged him in closer to me by his white dress shirt, accidentally making him lose his balance. He acted as though he planned for it though, with a quick recovery that led to him pinning my shoulders flat against his desk and hovering over me, a lustful smirk still spread across his face. 

Just as he leaned down to press his lips against mine once again, the muffled sound of a cellphone could be heard. I figured he'd ignore it, considering we were kinda having a moment, but to my surprise, he stood up off of me and started fumbling through his work bag to find the source of the ringing. 

"Can't this wait?" I whined, sitting back up. "I was kinda hoping to see what our making out would lead to."

"But Mikey could be calling me." He explained, not even looking up from his search. "It could be something important". 

I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed that I wasn't receiving the attention I was craving, "Mikey's a big boy, I'm sure he'll be just fine for a few more minutes."

Of course, I was ignored as Professor Way finally retrieved his cellphone and answered it, just before it stopped ringing. 

"Mikey? Hi! What's going on?" He smiled instantly at the voice of his brother.