3 - Fantasies and Mixed Feelings

"Mmm...harder, Professor Way," I muttered out loud, trying to keep my voice down.

From inside my dorm bathroom's shower, I had been keeping myself busy fantasizing about none other than Prof. Way. I hadn't been able to resist touching myself as an imaginary scene played out through my head.

I started off leisurely, but it didn't take me long before I increased my pace as I pictured Professor Way bending me over a desk and shoving his throbbing cock into my ass. I begged him to fuck me harder, and of course, he obliged, digging his nails into my waist as he pounded himself into me even more. I couldn't help but to moan and even scream out with pleasure when he eventually released himself into me.

Apparently, I had been too into my fantasies, because I accidentally let out way too loud of a moan in real life as I came all over my hand and dug my nails into the shower tiles with my free hand.

Thank God Ray wasn't home yet.

It felt so wrong that I was imagining such dirty things involving my art teacher, especially considering I had just met him, but fuck, I simply couldn't help it. His gorgeous physical features combined with his strict, yet playful persona that he put on during class drew me right in.

I think I may have liked him a bit...

It was ridiculous though. Surely, these strange feelings would fade away with time. I couldn't possibly actually have a crush on my teacher. Something like that could never work out anyway. I would just have to prove to myself that it was nonsense. No more trying to get his attention and playing dumb. I'd just go back to acting like a careless, quiet, loser like I was in all my other classes. 

I looked down at myself as the shower continued to run. I sighed. I had only jerked off to him once, and I assured myself it was going to be the first and only time.

When Friday rolled along, I decided to just sleep in through the entire day. I was in no mood to go to my classes. I hadn't done the homework for them anyway. I only planned to go to art so that I could prove I wasn't actually crushing on my teacher. 

Unfortunately, Ray ended up coming back after a few hours and practically scolded me for skipping some of my classes. It annoyed me, because one, he wasn't in charge of me, so he really shouldn't have cared. And two, he wouldn't let me go back to sleep. So, I ended up going to the rest of my classes that day just to get him off my back.

I was very impatient that day as I listened to all my other boring teachers drone on. None of them treated me like Prof. Way did. During my English class I forgot to bring lined paper, and my teacher certainly wasn't pleased. 

"Frank, you were supposed to have it by today. No exceptions. I don't know what to tell you. If you don't have the proper materials to write the essay, then I guess you're just going to have to receive a zero for it."

No special treatment, no winks, no letting it slide. Definitely nothing like how Prof. Way treated me...

When I finally managed to get though the day and made my way to his class, I soon discovered a problem. The classroom door was locked shut and the lights were off inside. I took out my phone to check the time, and I could confirm that I wasn't too early or too late. Class was supposed to start in two minutes. So, where was everyone?

Then, from down the deserted hallway, I heard a voice, "Mr. Iero, didn't you get the news?"

Turning around, I knew the voice. Walking down the hall was Professor Way, carrying a satchel at his side, and wearing his usual teacher attire. When he finally reached me, I raised my eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean?"

He chuckled, shaking his head at me as he did so, "You didn't read my email did you?" I shook my head 'no'. He chuckled again and took out his phone. After tapping on it a couple of times, he turned it around so that I could read the screen. On it was an email, presumably the one he had asked me about.

"Dear students," I read it aloud, "Today, there will be no class, as I wasn't able to get ahold of the materials needed to teach the lesson. Enjoy your afternoon off and see you again on Monday". I looked up at him once I was done, "Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't think to check for that".

"It's alright, it's alright," he replied, pocketing his phone. "I'm surprised more students aren't here. Surely, you're not the only one who didn't think to check. Just know, I did clearly state on the syllabus that it's important for students to check for any emails from me daily".

Of course-the same syllabus that I hadn't been paying attention to when he went over it the first day of class. Again, here I was embarrassing myself in front of Prof. Way.

"Sorry, I'll make sure to check for emails from now on," I apologized. "But uh, why are you coming to class if it's canceled?"

"Well," he replied, unlocking his classroom door. "I actually just needed to grab my more advanced art class's homework assignments. I planned to grade them over the weekend, but I left them on my desk". Walking inside, he motioned for me to follow him in. As he dug through one of his file cabinets, he continued, "And I might go get some coffee afterwards on campus too".

"It's 7:00pm... Isn't it a bit late for coffee?" I asked.

"It's never too late for coffee."

Man... this teacher really was something.

Once, he was finished grabbing everything he needed, Professor Way turned back to face me. I was still trying to decipher why he hadn't just sent me back to my dorm or something already. But I soon realized why he gotten me to stay.

"Considering you already walked all this way, would you like to come along with me? You look pretty tired for a Friday night. Especially considering you're a college student. Maybe a little energy boost would help".

My immediate thought was, yes, of course I wanted to go get coffee with him. But then I remembered I was trying to convince myself that I didn't like him... Then again, it was just going to grab a coffee. That seemed pretty normal to me. But this was my teacher we were talking about... Didn't he think it sounded odd to ask me such a thing?

My head was a mixed up mess. 

"Isn't that like... unprofessional for us to do? You are my teacher after all". I asked hesitantly. I didn't like him. I didn't like him. I didn't like him. I definitely didn't like him.

To my surprise, Prof. Way avoided the question, "You don't have to if you don't want to Frank, I just figured you might want to tag along with me, because you're all the way over on this side of campus. You have a long walk back to the dorms don't you?"

I studied his face briefly as I silently debated on whether I should go with him. Maybe he was just lonely. It was very well possible that he lived alone and his Friday night wasn't going to get much more eventful than sitting on the couch watching TV and going to bed early.

But I shouldn't... I needed to convince myself my feelings weren't serious. Spending time outside of class with him certainly wasn't going to help.

But to my complete surprise, Prof. Way took a step far too close to me and leaned down a bit to match my height. His face was directly in front of mine, and I couldn't do anything but stare into those big, gorgeous eyes of his.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers gently lining the side of my jawline, as he softly said, "Maybe we could get a head-start on Monday's lesson together. That way you might be able to finish the homework more smoothly. 

I nodded my head as I practically melted to his touch. Was this even allowed?

"Okay, let's go then," I smiled nervously. Coffee it was.

As we began to walk together to the coffee shop, I knew I was lying to myself. I definitely liked him more than I was supposed to. But judging by his overly friendly behavior, low-toned voice, smirks and winks, and especially the touchiness, all of which he only ever did with me, I had a feeling that Professor Way may have felt something towards me too... Or at least, I hoped.