19 - Trust Me

I woke up to a somewhat familiar place. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, it wasn't long before I realized I wasn't in my dorm room. For a moment, I almost freaked out, as I could feel someone's warm body laying up against me. Glancing over my shoulder, I found out it was only Professor Way. He was nuzzled up against my backside, burying his face into the crook of my neck. As soon as I took notice of him, he sleepily smiled.

"Good morning, Frankie", he said in a low voice, his eyes still closed. "I was waiting for you to wake up."

I smiled even bigger in return. His touch felt so amazing to wake up to in comparison to the scratchy cold sheets in my dorm room bed.

"Hi Professor Way," I replied, followed by a big yawn.

"Gerard," he corrected me. "How many times am I going to have to remind you?"

"Gerard- I know," I turned to face him. I was greeted by soft, hazel eyes, looking straight back at mine.

"You need to get drunk more often so I have more excuses to take you home," he joked, running a hand through my tangled black faux hawk. "It's nice getting to wake up alongside someone versus being all alone".

I hummed in agreement, melting to his touch. I nuzzled my head into the pillow below me, letting him play around with my hair more.

"You know, today's my day to spoil you for you birthday, since I didn't get to on your actual birthday."

I totally had forgotten about this. I had agreed to spend the day after my birthday with Gerard. I suppose it would make up for having such a failure of a party.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked. "I didn't really have any ideas in mind."

"Well, we could start out with something I'm definitely capable of doing," he smiled lustfully. Suddenly, he climbed on top of me, a leg and arm on each side of me. "I could make you feel really good if you want..."

I blushed as I looked up at him, "Well I can't turn that down."

He smirked as he leaned down to connect his lips with mine. I kissed back happily as our bodies began to intertwine. One of us had definitely been having dirty dreams about the other, but I wasn't about to complain.

**Warning: Up-coming smut! Just skip to the next bolded area if you don't wanna read it!**

Gerard let his lips travel down to my neck where he playfully bit at my tender skin. I giggled underneath him, wrapping my arms around him to pull him closer. I reached my hand down, palming him through his boxer briefs. He let out a low moan, biting into my skin harder. 

I couldn't resist. Reaching into his underwear, I took hold of his dick, pulling it out. I slowly stroked it back and forth as he locked eyes with me. 

"I want to fuck you so badly. I want to get you back for all the times you teased me in class. I'm going to make you wish you never disobeyed me."

I forced back a smile, "Yes, Professor".

Within seconds of my comment, he stuck his fingers in his mouth, lubing them up with salvia before ripping down my own boxers and slowly shoving his fingers in.

"Mmm fuck-" I threw my head back into the pillows.

Leaning right into my ear, he whispered, "My name is Gerard, and I better hear you screaming it by the time I'm finished with you."

I was too turned on at this point to notice any pain from his sudden entrance. I looked up at him, nodding my head, "Yes, Gerard".

"That's better," he kissed me on the forehead before taking his fingers back out and reaching into his dresser drawer facing the front of the bed. From out of it, he pulled out lube and some condoms.