three - berceuse.

warnings : manipulation , stalking , intrusive thoughts , kidnapping .

[ NAME ] POV

that following night, you couldn't get much sleep

that following night, you couldn't get much sleep. despite the tough exterior you had been putting up, you were scared to death of what could've happened to you. that was your regular walking route. if someone could find you there, they could find you just about anywhere that they wanted, couldn't they? whoever had taken the photo probably knew where you lived by now.

this was your exact reasoning for why you chose.. him.

at school the next day, you apologized to sakusa and requested that he walk you home. this was a very tough decision, in the way that you still knew that you didn't fully trust him, but you knew that in a world like this, where people could be stalking you, taking pictures of you, or even worse; it was best to have someone with you in case of an emergency.

; little did you know , it worked exactly in his favor.

it had only been the fourth day of you two walking home from school together, when he began to get creepy again. pressuring you into taking back alleys for the sake of 'confusing the stalker', suggesting that he keep your phone in his bag, and even going so far as to take you home and stare into your window for almost an hour just to 'make sure that nothing was going to happen'.

you had no other choice but to brush this behavior off as 'just being himself', even though there were some red flags that you had been staring directly at and blatantly ignoring. this only gave him more and more openings to make you trust in him and rely on him.

if for any reason you tried to oppose him, or set a boundary, he suddenly became the victim. " [name] , i would never do anything to hurt you. why do you always try to paint me out to be a bad person? are you really that ungrateful? " – and other such comments.

these began to take a toll on you after a little while. there came a time where you were almost certain that you were safe to go alone now; there had been nothing suspicious happening for a while, and you were quite frankly sick of the way that sakusa treated you. as if you were a child, or a chore–even though he'd been the one who suggested that he walk you home every day.