ten - bruised.

listen to song above while reading for better experience, headphones recommended.

warnings: profanity, mental illness, blood

y/n pov

One-thirty-three. 

Your tired eyes bore into the clock that sat on the wall as you waited for Kiyoomi to finish getting ready.

Today, for the first time in about a month, you'd be going outside.

Kiyoomi had noticed that the house was running low on food so he decided to go into town and get some, choosing to bring you with him just so that he could keep an eye on you.

Well there goes my request for him to not treat me like a child.

You weren't entirely sure how he planned to make the interaction in a place he knew nothing of, but at this point it wasn't your problem.

By now you were planning ways to escape.

You could try crying for help, but then again you weren't sure if people would help you or think you were just a crazy girl speaking some foreign language.

The best idea you could come up with was to try to lose him in aisles of the store, leave while he was looking for you, and figure it out from there once you got out.

Of course, there were a lot of dangers that went with this.

You would be alone in a country where not only were you a foreigner, but you didn't speak the native language of the country that you were in.

You had no money, food, or anything.

But isn't that what he wants me to feel like?

That way he can keep me here as long as he wants.

--And you were right.

His little notes and dropped hints took a toll on you that you weren't prepared for.

However, he was right too.

You had no experience here, no money, and no way to communicate with people.

Even if you ran away, what would you do?

Nothing, nothing at all.

So, as you sat there, pondering escape ideas on the couch, you always knew that your real answer was that you'd be here for much longer than you wanted.

----------

sakusa pov

The way you constantly felt confused and annoyed excited him.

He knew that you were trying to plan an escape again but he didn't care because he always came prepared.

But there was one thing he wasn't prepared for.

"You don't have to love me back, just please don't leave me alone again.. Or I won't be able to control myself next time and might do something that I regret."

The boy still didn't know what he'd do to you.

Although he was very well prepared for it the idea of you simply trying to leave him seemed to activate this "other side" he had.

He couldn't control himself.

And then he was back in the loop again.

Kiyoomi felt as if he were in this darkness that time you ran away.