seven - mixed emotions.

[⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS: PROFANITY, SELF HATRED -none by you-, SLIGHT MANIPULATION⚠️]

y/n pov

That night, despite all of the weird emotions and thoughts running through your mind, you cuddled with Kiyoomi in bed under the fluffy covers. 

It felt weird.

Cuddling and getting all close to someone who had kidnapped you and nearly killed you twice. 

But part of you felt a sort of connection to him.

Some part of you wanted to say yes dadæ kidnap me and break my ankles mwah

[alshfkdjgfur i'm writing this before i go to bed and my horn knee ass cant even write properly lemme redo that i am so sorry-]

Some part of you wanted to stay with him and spend your life him, despite all of the warnings, the red flags, and everything else.

But again, the logical part still told you to run for your life.

God, but who knows what would happen if I tried that again?

He'd probably kill me.

Literally. 

I wouldn't put it past him.

Looking over your shoulder at the boy, you notice how gentle he looked when he was asleep compared to how he looked when he was awake and alert.

Sighing, you turn back away.

"You're a manipulator.. But I want to love you so badly it hurts." You mutter to yourself.

I guess I fell into the trap again.

Even while acknowledging that he was hurting me I still allowed myself to become attached.

I wanna go home.

Back to my old life.

But he won't allow that.

--------

sakusa pov

The ex-wing spiker woke up early, right before you did. Smiling softly, Kiyoomi strokes your hair gently. 

She's so beautiful..

Don't worry, my love.

I'll do whatever it takes if it means we'll be together forever.

Even if it means I have to cut you up a little, darling.

fucking maniac.

you'd really consider doing that to her?

There it was again.

The voice inside his head, always telling him that what he was doing was wrong. Kiyoomi didn't want to think about the fact that it was wrong. He just wanted to think about all the happy moments he could have with you-- happy moments he lacked in his early life.

Kiyoomi knew that you lacked these happy moments too, and that was one of the reasons he wanted to share these moments with you so badly.

He wasn't entirely in the wrong here, was he?

It couldn't be completely wrong of him to want someone who spent so much time in pain to feel joy, could it?

Of course, I'm doing the right thing. I just want to make her happy.

dipshit, you won't make her happy like this. 

you could've just talked to her like any normal person and then had a normal relationship with her-- but no, you decide to drag her away from everything she once knew and take her to an entirely different country.

Shut up.

you know i'm right.

People could've hurt her-- nobody can hurt her here, she's safe here.

--------

y/n pov

For the second time while being here you wake up to the sound of rustling from the kitchen.

Damn.. Yesterday went by fast.

You sit up in the bed, staring at the clean and recently dusted off shelves and wondering how in the hell Sakusa managed to get you here, get his car here along with both of your belongings, and get this house ready.

There's no way I was only out for just one night then.

Placing your hand on your chin as you think, you eventually come up with a theory as to how this was possible.

Sakusa could've already known that this house was here prior due to some digging through the internet, but there's no way he could've bought it because he would have to have parental permission and there's no way in hell that he was able to get that. 

Therefore he must've came here through one of those huge boats that carry cars while he had some kind of drug in the trunk to keep me asleep, which would explain why I was in the trunk instead of the backseat.

 Then he probably got on the boat, bought a ticket for himself, and cruised to South Korea, then taken off his license plates somewhere on the way here and burned them or something-- 

because I know he isn't stupid enough to leave evidence of a license plate or anything like that if he's intelligent enough to come up with a plan this expensive and elaborate. 

After deciding that this was the most likely answer, you sigh and get out of bed, your feet hitting the cold wooden floor as you walk out into the living room.

Smiling as he saw you, Kiyoomi gestured for you to sit at a table, which you did silently.

After a few minutes of quiet he walked up to you with two plates of food, setting one down in front of you and leaving the other for himself on the opposite side of the table.

"We're going to be taking a walk outside today, I want you to be as healthy as possible so you can't just lay around all day." He says, breaking the silence.

What is he, my parent?

he is dadæ

[KSADGFSKDJGF i am really sorry again my horn knee ass writing this at 3:18 am because i dont wanna do it tomorrow-]

"Okay.." You mutter before taking a bite of the food that sat on your plate.

How am I supposed to feel about that?

He wants to take me outside..

That's a good thing, I can run away..

But-

You thought back to his words from last night.

"You don't have to love me back, just please don't leave me alone again.. Or I won't be able to control myself next time and might do something that I regret."

It shook you to the core what you knew that this man could do.

He could end your life in the blink of an eye and nobody would know, nobody would care, nothing would happen.

I'm in South Korea..

How would I even get home?

I don't have any money, I don't speak the language, I don't even know where I am in South Korea.

I'll have to try to stay here a little longer and figure it out. 

That way I can make a plan and get the fuck out of here, I'm not gonna be like those main characters in Wattpad yandere fanfics named Y/n who like to ignore every fucking red flag and just chill there as if its completely fine while everything is falling apart around them. 

[i desperately need sleep and this chapter was horrible and rushed but i really wanted to post this chapter tonight]