eleven - basement.

listen to song above for better experience, headphones recommended.

warnings: profanity, mental illness, injury, emotional harm

------------

y/n pov

You awoke about seven hours later to a shuffling sound and you were about to go and try to figure out what it was when you felt a sudden pain in your knee.

As you looked down at your leg you saw a couple of scrapes and cuts on it, all of which seemed to have been cleaned up, but it felt like hell.

It was much, much, more than just a couple of cuts and scrapes.

In fact, your kneecap had been fractured.

You lowered your leg down, wincing in pain as the movement made it hurt even more.

The shuffling continued upstairs and you sat quietly in the dark room, one you hadn't seen before.

Surely this is the basement.

But why bring me down here if he knows my knee is hurt?

You sighed as you thought of your most recent attempt at escape.

Those couple mistakes that were made, one of them being underestimating Kiyoomi's speed--were what led to your failure, and to this injury.

Although you were sure you could've hauled yourself up the stairs to figure out what was going on up there you chose against it, not having the energy or any motivation to go up there.

I just want to go home.

That was all you could think.

Your small and quiet apartment, your usually daily routine, and everything that had been taken from you.

Even though you didn't have much sentiment wise, you still missed being home.

As you laid down on the cold hard wood floor and closed your half-lidded eyes, you thought of the sweet smell of green tea sitting on the table, the inviting atmosphere of your bedroom, and the overwhelmingly loud neighbors.

You missed it.

And it hurt you dearly.

Despite only having been awake for about seven minutes, you soon slipped into an unforgivingly uncomfortable slumber.

You dreamt of your old apartment, it was as if you were just going through another normal day.

Well, normal for back then.

Your pale and weakened figure laid on the floor wearing nothing but a jacket, some sweatpants, and a pale green shirt.

 ------------

sakusa pov

Just as he had finished moving your bed down the stairs, placing it on the wall opposite of your sleeping figure, Kiyoomi noticed that your knee had worsened.

With a quiet Tsk, He reminded himself that he needed to take care of that soon.

However, he wouldn't notice what had really worsened in you until you woke up.

Kiyoomi picked you up and carried you over to the bed, setting you gently under the covers and tucking you in before returning to work.

He brought your dressers down, along with everything else that resided in your old bedroom before cleaning the floors and dusting everything off.

The lonely, dim light hung above you two in the middle of the room, making the area look sadder and colder than it was.

Once he was finished he set a f/c notebook down on your desk along with a pen, deciding to give you a little diary for your sanity.

Little did he know, that was gone already.

------------

narrator

She woke up again in the warmth of the bed, but she was still tired.

She didn't want to get up.

But she was able to push herself just enough to get her out of the bed, despite her still throbbing knee.

And then the anger boiled up inside her.

Ignoring the pain in her knee, she charged up the stairs and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, running towards her abductor and lunging at him with the knife in hand.

"I'll kill you, I swear to fucking god I'll kill you!" She yelled, eyes dark with fury.

His eyes widened in surprise as he held her back relatively easily.

The only thing that really surprised him was that she still had the energy to charge at him.

Eventually once it got too annoying he pushed her and she fell onto her back, tears streaming down her cheeks at a rapid pace.

She was terrified.

Of him.

Of what was happening.

Of everything.

But she was also furious.

He took everything from her. 

Not only did he make her leave her home, but he took her. 

Her personality wasn't the same.

Her skin had paled and her eyes had dark circles under them.

[honestly thats how i always look but anyway go off-]

The girl curled up into a small ball and began sobbing uncontrollably.

She was weak.

She couldn't save herself, no matter what she tried to do.

Everything was gone.

He killed her.

He killed her, but her body was still here.

She was still alive in a way.

But he killed her as a person.

And neither of them knew whether they'd be able to fix it.

------------

"How do you kill someone without killing them?" - Oh Sangwoo

------------

[i really dont like this chapter but i knew i needed to post something, i'll probably go back and rewrite this soon]

( final word count : 800 words. )