four - missing.

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: CURSING, MENTAL ILLNESS, SLIGHT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME⚠️ LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE READING FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE)

y/n pov

It's only been an hour in here and it feels like I've been here forever..

You still didn't know what to think. 

You were scared for your life, but on the other hand.. Kiyoomi was someone you saw a potential friend or even a lover. 

Part of you wanted to run for your life and never look back, but the other kind of wanted to stay and see how this goes. 

Let's think about pros and cons..

Pros if I stay here..

He'll feed and clothe me, I won't have to go to school, I don't have to worry about clothes, and overall he's not that bad of a person.. At least as far as I know. He's only been violent once and that was just to knock me out..

Cons if I stay here..

He could throw me out at any moment, this could be some sick prank- even though that's unlikely for him.. He may be more violent and try to kill me in my sleep or something..

But even if I do leave.. We're definitely not anywhere near Tokyo anymore so I don't know anything about the area.

You sit up on the couch and think of a plan.

Okay, I'll stay here for a while and see how it goes. Incase he tries anything too bad I'll start trying to get familiar with the forest so that I will be able to find an exit if I need to.

You smirk to yourself, happy with the plan you had devised, but your smirk turns into a questioning look as you see Kiyoomi walking back in with three suitcases. 

"This is the last of it. I got rid of all the evidence so we should be good." He says, setting the bags down by the door before walking to you.

"I'm sorry for hitting you, do you want me to run you a bath?" The boy asked, causing you to nod hesitantly.

 Feeling pleased with how comfortable you were starting to become after only being here for an hour.

 "I'll do that then." He walks back into a hall and enters the bathroom. Soon after you hear the sound of rushing water. 

This isn't that bad..

About ten minutes later he comes back out and hands you a clean white towel. 

"It's ready, you can go whenever you want." Kiyoomi announces. 

You nod again. "Thanks." You mutter, taking the towel from him and trudging to the bathroom. 

He gives me a good amount of privacy for it being so early. Aren't kidnappers supposed to have an eye on their hostage at all times? 

This question lingered in your mind until you stepped into the bathroom, which looked like nothing too special, but it was perfect to you. 

(sorry if it isnt your style, I just picked what looked nicest in my opinion and fit the story!)

You close the door behind you and shed your clothes before sitting in the bathtub, which was warm with water. 

I don't hate this..

But there has to be some kind of catch.

_____________

sakusa pov

Kiyoomi switches on the TV and eventually makes it to the news as he starts going through bags and putting things where they need to go.

"..Two students missing from a popular school in Tokyo."

This sentence grabs his attention, so he strolls back to the living room to pay closer attention.

His eyes widen and his jaw nearly drops to the floor as he sees two pictures. 

One of you.

And one of him.

Fuck.

good job.

They-

mhm.

They found out..

now what're you gonna do? you took her freedom already, you might aswell let her go before it gets too bad.

Never, I'll never let her go.

"The two teens were last seen together by the school gate walking away together. Could this be a runaway case or is it something even deeper? Find out tomorrow on SDN, Simp Daily News!"

He scrambles to find the remote and switches the TV off. 

That's enough of that.

There's no way they'll find us. I cleaned everything up so perfectly.. 

or will they?

____________

(690 words.)