option ; b [ 2 ]

this was the option with the second most votes, do you guys think it's the right choice?

b ; run away.

listen to provided song above while reading for better overall experience.

warnings: suicide mention, violence, blood mention, hospitals

-------
y/n pov

It's time.

I can't stay here anymore.

I won't stay here anymore.

It took everything in you to be honest with yourself, just once.

You wanted to stay.

You loved him, wholeheartedly.

But he was killing you.

If you stayed any longer, it would be the death of both of you. So if you could change that in any way, if you could help it  in any way, you would.

"It's already time to go." You murmured to yourself as you picked up the last of your bags and began to head out.

Luckily, he was still asleep when the boat had reached the port, so it was really quite easy to slip out of the room.

There was a scarf wrapped around you and you wore sunglasses, the best you could've possibly done to conceal your identity.

I've got this.

Just a little further.

"My love, what are you doing out in the hall so early? We don't have to leave yet."

The voice echoed along the halls.

It was so simple.

So sweet and caring.

But it had such a dark, raspy undertone that you immediately knew who it was.

With a shaky breath, you turned around.

"I'm just looking outside for a little while." You explained simply.

He frowned.

"Are you really going to lie to me?"

The male began to approach you, eyes dark as his shadow loomed over you.

"You're not going to leave me, are you?" He asked, voice lightening up slightly. 

"You wouldn't leave me, I've done too much for you.. too much with you." 

It was as if you had been gagged.

Not even a single word could escape your mouth, but he continued to ramble on.

"I love you, Y/n. I thought I showed you that back at the cabin. I brought you here for us. You can't just leave me."

Kiyoomi raised his hand a little, eyes locked with yours as he stroked your cheek gently. "You can't, and you won't."

Still frozen with shock, you stared at him with wide eyes.

"I promise that if you change your mind I won't hurt you too badly." He cooed, planting a small kiss on your cheek. "But of course, you're going to leave, like the little germ you are."

"You grew on me, despite being the most disgusting thing I've ever seen." He laughed.

"You really, really, grew on me."

A wide grin spread across his face.

The same face you had seen a thousand times.

Covered by a mask, disgusted, inconvenienced, uncomfortable, irritated.

It wasn't until now that you had seen all the red flags from before.

All those times when he had intentionally done things to hurt people that got to close to you.

Hell, he'd gotten the vice principal of the school fired when he looked at you the wrong way.

"Do you really think, that after all the shit I've gone through for your sake that you can just leave me?" 

Those were the last words you were able to make out before you began to see small black spots, which eventually turned into full on black.

I can't hear.

I can't see.

What's going on here?

There was an unbearable aching in your knee, and you felt the warm sensation of blood dripping down from your head.

Upon sitting up, you saw two males. 

"You're awake, thank god." One said. He had a bright blonde head and a happy expression on his face, whilst the other had stayed silent, simply looking at you.

"Where am I-?" You inquired.

The latter male hummed in response. "You're in the hospital, someone saw you and Sakusa in the hallway and called the police when he swung on you."

"Sakusa? When would he-?"

It was then that you realized.

They were speaking perfectly fluent Japanese.

All you could think of was the cabin, you knew that you were in Korea.

Weren't you?

How common is it for a korean person to speak fluent Japanese?

And with no accent?

It was as if all the memories other than what had happened in the bathtub with Sakusa had faded away into nothing by now.

"I thought.. I mean -- I was in a bathtub, what do you mean hallway?" You asked, eyes just now being able to fully adjust to the light.

"The hall of the ship .. You may have a distorted memory." The grey haired male murmured.

"Mm, especially if you've been knocked out twice or more. Plus, there seems to be an issue with your head, there has been significant damage to the left side." The blonde added.

Damage?

How so?

I'm sure I hit my head a few times while I was with him, but it couldn't have been that bad, could it?

You sighed softly and rubbed your eyes. "Where's Sakusa-? Can I see him?"

The two immediately fell silent.

"Well, he's--"

"--He's dead."

--------

exhales

this chapter was so hard to write istg

anyway

how many of you actually read that last a/n? lmaoo-

also, no, that wasn't the right answer.

vote again!

OPTION C - kill sakusa.

[new] OPTION D - kill yourself.

[new] OPTION E - kill sakusa, then yourself.