When He Wakes Up? Donatello

*Hey Guys, i finished school early today and so thought that i will update for you since you have been asking for three days. So here you go, vote/comment tell me what you think*

He barely remembered what happened, apart from the fact that he had been fighting with a whole bunch of Foot Ninja, thank god it hadn’t been Karai otherwise he really would have been turtle soup.
But he had blacked out and now he was awake and looking directly into your eyes as you were tending to his wounded shoulder. He had woken up a few minutes earlier as you had gone to get the first aid kit when you realised that his shoulder had once again started bleeding.
He had found Tigger the Silver Tabby Cat curled up sleeping on his plastron and then watched as you came back into the living room and started tending to his shoulder.  

“Thank you,” he croaked and you froze and looked down into his magnified hazel eyes.  

“Urm, hello,” you blushed, “How are you feeling?”
“Like I have been shot in the shoulder by a throwing star,” he sighed.
“So that’s what it is,” you replied glancing at the weapon on the table.
“Yeah,” Donatello sighed again.

You helped him get into a sitting position slowly to make sure he didn’t get too dizzy, before you passed him a glass of water, Tigger had now woken up and was grooming himself on the arm of the couch before curling up next to Donatello.
“I started wondering whether you actually existed,” you confessed quietly and Donatello looked towards you, “I only ever saw you once and then never again so I wondered whether I had merely dreamt you. But then I realised you must have been real because I really was burgled.”
He followed your stare to a broken picture frame in the corner,
“I’m sorry about that,” he frowned.
“It’s not your fault, without you, I wouldn’t be alive and also I doubt I would have any of my belongings so you have nothing to apologise for,” you smiled and clapped his uninjured shoulder gently, “Now would you like some breakfast.”
“That would be nice thank you,” he got up slowly and you helped him move to the kitchen table before you moved to the kitchen and prepared him something to eat.
“Would you like a tea or coffee with that,” you asked.
“Coffee would be nice, black, one sugar and a small amount of milk,” he smiled in return.
“Coming right up,” you heard him chuckle.

You placed his coffee and breakfast of bacon, eggs and mushroom in front of him, “Sorry I don’t have any other ingredients in the fridge; I need to go shopping,” you shrugged as you sat down with your (F/Cereal) to the left of him.
“Hey it’s no problem, we generally have cold pizza at home,” he smiled.
“Wait there are more of you,” you asked in disbelief nearly dropping your spoon into your bowl.
“I have one younger brother and two older brothers, and yes they are turtles like me,” he smiled, “Amazing coffee by the way.”
“Thanks, it’s a special blend,” you smile, “So is there just the four of you then.”
“No, we live with our father Master Splinter, who is a giant rat, he taught us the art of Ninjitsu,” he smiled.
“So are a ninja then,” you ask looking at him.
“Your fast,” he stared.
“I’ve read a book about it,” you smiled and blushed a little when his eyes settled on you.

“I’ll wash up if you want,” he offered.
“Oh no, I couldn’t let you do that, you’re the guest,” you frowned.
“No, I insist,” he smiled and you blushed.
“Alright, I’m just going to get changed,” you smiled.

Whilst you were changing you heard a loud yell and Tigger going absolutely crazy,
“GET IT OFF ME!”
You came in and stared, “TIGGER GET OFF!”