When You Text Him? Raphael

*We had a very busy day at the farm today  with 47 new lambs, 5 lots of twins (10 in total) born last night and a litter of 16 piglets born at 0700 this morning and they were sooooooooo cute!!!!
So after my good day i decided to post 
another chapter for you guys, comment/vote and sadly I don't own TMNT, that honour goes to Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman who came up with the characters in the 1980s. Lucky them!*

It had been a couple of days since you met Raphael’s brothers, it had been an interesting experience, and you had even told your Aunt about it, or rather after she pleaded to know. Sheesh, she was worse than some of your friends, anyway, you were looking towards the plant on the window sill and realised that it was probably dying of thirst.
You came with a glass of water and was about to pour it on the plant when you noticed a bit of paper with a red ribbon wrapped around it. You unravelled the ribbon and opened the paper,

‘Hey Red, just thought I’d better give this to you, if you ever wanted to hang out, busting heads or something, here’s my number, hope to talk to you soon – Raph.’

You smiled at the number beneath it and saved it into your phone, glancing at the clock, 1430; you begin to type your message to the turtle in red, and instantly got a reply from the turtle in question.

You: I have a name you know and it isn’t Red :)

Raph: I know, doesn’t mean I wanna use your real name, Red ;).

Even when he was miles away, he still made you blush.

You: But why Red?  

Raph: Cos you’re a red hot Scot, that’s why ;).  

You were red now, blushing like crazy at his reply.

You: Enough jokes, wanna hang out tonight, maybe bust a few heads or something???

Raph: Can do, meet you 2130, rooftop of Joe’s?

You knew Joe’s Pizza Bar well and it was only a few minutes’ walk from your apartment and still in the better part of town so you were unlikely to get mugged by Purple Dragons.

You: Sure, can’t wait :).  

Raph: See you then ;).

That was it, you had a date with a hot-headed mutant ninja turtle and you couldn’t wait,
“Okay (Y/N) calm down, it’s only a date,” you tried to calm yourself and failed, “I AM GOING ON A DATE!”