When He Confesses? Leonardo

*Hey Guys, apologies for not uploading yesterday, but I had an eighteenth B'day party sleepover. It was really fun I drank a bit too much alcohol and had a small hangover this morning, but thank the lord i know my limit, compared to some of my other mates. Anyway, since you guys have been waiting patiently for them and i missed uploading yesterday, i will upload two chapters today. Hope you enjoy them and please vote and comment and tell me what you think. Bye xxxx*

You were so excited about tonight; Leo was going to take you to see New York City at night, ever since you had come here you had never seen NYC at night.
You’d had a shower and now were looking for something to wear, it would be cold outside so it was definitely jeans, but what top, you decided in the end a blue checked shirt before adding a dash of make up to your face and tied your hair up. 

It got to 2100 and so you put a pair of converse on and then waited in your room by the window, a few minutes later there was tap on the glass and you opened it to reveal a smiling Leo.
“Good evening,” he took your hand and helped you up onto the fire escape, “You look beautiful tonight.”
“Thank you,” you blushed slightly.
“Ready,” he asked and you nodded.

He picked up you up and you wrapped your arms and legs around him,
“Hold on tight,” he smiled as he inhaled your scent before getting his head into gear and then started the ascent to a tall building. You kept your eyes shut and burrowed your head into his neck, you were surprised however, when you realised his scent was not of the sewer but of spices and incense.
“You alright,” he asked.
“Yeah,” you replied, slightly blushing.
“Nearly there,” he smiled a little at the fact you were so close to him.

After a couple of short minutes he stopped, “You can look now.”
You slowly unwrapped yourself and Leo made sure you were stood upright and then you turned and gasped, the lights glittered across the Hudson River and the full moon shone directly above the city.
“Wow,” you stared across the city.
“Do you like it,” he asked.
“It’s beautiful,” you couldn’t believe the sight.
“Yes, I agree,” his voice was close to you and you looked up to see that he was looking at you.
“Leo...” you gasped.
“(Y/N), I know, I’m a freak of nature that couldn’t love a human, it is wrong,” he walked away, “It’s just I have fallen for you, I fell for beautiful (E/C) eyes, I fell for your beauty, I’m in love with you (Y/N),” he confessed, “I understand if you don’t want a relationship, I understand if you don’t feel the same way.”
He turned his back on you and placed his arms on the roof top edge and bent his head, in reality you couldn’t believe it. You walked up to him and kissed his cheek,
“I love you too Leo,” he looked across at you and you smiled and nodded.

He hugged you gently and carefully placed his lips on yours and kissed you, you felt fireworks go off inside your heart.
“Would you go on a date with me,” he asked and you gasped.
“Yes, yes, yes,” you hugged him tight and he chuckled and kissed your neck gently. And if it couldn’t have gotten any more romantic, fireworks went off in Central Park lighting up the sky and Leo pulled you close and you watched the show together.