Annoying Brothers - Raphael

*Second Chapter of the day, the next two will come a little later :)*

You stared at him until you realised he wasn’t looking at you and you turned around and jumped to find three pairs of reptilian eyes staring back at you from outside.
You got up and opened the window, one in particular with a blue mask glared at you and you frowned; you saw Raphael was about to intervene when you flipped him and the turtle in blue landed on his shell with the wind knocked out of him.
“Woah, she totally flipped you bro,” the orange masked stared in shock.
“I told you I was black belt,” you smiled at Raphael.

“So would you like to introduce yourselves,” Raphael was sat on the couch next to you.
“Donatello, call me Donnie,” Donnie was sat in a kitchen chair.
“Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey,” he saluted from his place on the floor.
“Leonardo,” he nodded as his eyes kept darting out the window as if to make sure there was no one watching them in the apartment.
“Cool, if you haven’t already guess, I’m (Y/N),” you introduced.
“Awesome,” Mikey grinned.
“You’re not from around here are you,” Donnie asked.
“I’m from Scotland in the UK,” you shrugged.
“That’s where they played the funny pipes and throw trees about,” everyone turned to Mikey in confusion, “You know in those games.”
“You mean the Highland Games,” you begin to laugh, “Those trees are called Cabers and they are actually Pine Poles, and the pipes are called Bag Pipes.”
“Close enough,” you shook your head at the orange masked turtle.

“So any other secrets you want to tell us,” Mikey asked, “I mean we know you come from Scotland and you are black belt in Jujutsu.”
“I can also play the guitar and I have had dance lessons,” you shrug.

“What can you play on the guitar,” Mikey asked.
“Lots of things,” you tinted red.
“Play for us then,” Mikey pleaded.

Just when you about to, your cell phone rang and you immediately answered, to find out it was your Aunt.
“Sorry I can’t talk right now, I’m with a few friends,” you lied turning away from them. 
“Wait is this, your mystery boy, what was his name, Raphael,” she asked.
“Yes, now go away,” you blushed.
“Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about him, is he handsome though,” you stared out the window and thought that your face was going to burst with the fact that Raphael and his brothers were staring at you.
“Would you stop, okay the answer to your question is yes and we will talk about this later okay,” you put your cell phone away and breathed trying to return to the previous conversation.

“Who was that,” Raph asked.
“My Aunt (A/N), who decided that it was at that moment to talk about female things,” you smiled, “She always bursts in at the wrong moment,” you shook your head and went to bathroom to wet your face with water to try and calm yourself down. After a minute or two you returned, being stared at by four turtles,
“What,” you ask.
“Are you feeling alright,” Donnie asked.
“I’m still struggling to understand how you existence,” you lie and sat on the couch.