First Date - Donatello

*So this is the Friday where I have officailly broken up for my Easter Holidays, but that also means that I have a hell of a lot of revision to do for my final exams after these three weeks, so updates may start becoming slower and most likely once a week depending on how much revision i need to do, i apologise in advance but i would like to get good grades in these A Levels so i can get to my first choice University next year. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment as well as vote because i love reading all the comments you guys write. Bye xxxx*

You were looking forward to your date with Donatello tonight; but you frowned in confusion as you two entered Central Park. He set you down on your feet as you walked through the park together, “I didn’t know what to do for you and then I found a book on your desk and I decided to show you this place,” he smiled to you and then chuckled at your slight confused face.
It was then you two came to a clearing where a red checked blanket was placed on the grass, you frowned as he placed you on your back on the blanket and then settled next to you. You gasped as you saw the stars,
“This is the only place that I know of at the moment where not much light pollution will affect the stars,” he smiled.
“Wow, this is amazing,” you grinned, “There are so many stars that I don’t get to see from Australia like...the North Star,” you pointed it out and he grinned.
“And then the Little Bear, coming from it,” he traced it out using his arm, “Adjoining that is the Big Dipper also called the Big Bear.” 
“I didn’t know you knew so much about the stars,” you looked over to him and he shrugged.
“I’ve read about it in books, the stars and their constellations have always fascinated me.”

You had great fun looking at the different constellations and you loved listening to Donnie explain to you the different stars, especially in the Northern Hemisphere. Then in turn, you would explain to him the stars and constellations you saw from the Southern Hemisphere, in Australia.

“You know, I like a lot of stars, but I do have a favourite out of all of them,” he smiled looking across at you.
“Really, which one,” you asked looking up at the sky seeing if you’d be able to spot it from your position on the blanket.
“She’s my shining star, she lights up my way when I get lost,” he smiled at you as you slowly turned and faced him.
“Thanks Donnie,” you blushed and he grinned and pulled you gently onto his plastron and kissed you gently, cupping the back of your head.
He pulled away and you propped yourself on your elbows and grinned at him,
“I’m happy that I could help,” you pecked his lips.

It got to midnight and you were growing tired, Donnie packed up his blanket and then walked you back to your apartment.
“Thank you for showing me the stars,” You smiled as he held your hand in his.
He picked you up as he climbed onto a rooftop and then set you down on your feet and you two carried on holding hands back to your apartment.
“I’m glad you had a good time,” he returned your smile.
“I’ll call you tomorrow,” you grinned when you reached your rooftop.
“I’ll be waiting,” he picked you up and kissed you softly on the lips before putting you down again, “Sleep well Petal.”
“You too, honey,” you walked down to your apartment, opened a window and Tigger came flying out and purred around Donatello’s legs and allowed your boyfriend to stroke him before you called him back inside and Donnie smiled, shook his head and walked home.