When You Save Him? Raphael

*Hey Guys, I'm feeling great, but that could be because i'm on a weird combination of little sleep and lots of sugar, so i thought, i would upload a chapter now and a chapter later because i'm just that awesome today. Another reason why i'm feeling great is because our lessons this afternoon were cancelled for some year 11 taster day thing in Sixth Form so i got to finish at 12:30 which is great. My life has got better since last Friday because i was 6 marks off a C in my Ethics mock, which is great because it meant that if i did the question i couldnt do, i would have got a C or a B overall which is my predicted grade so yeah. Finally, 3 WEEKS TILL I GO TO ICELAND WITH SCHOOL, I CANT WAIT!!!!

Yeah so that's what's happening in my life at the moment...sorry i've just ranted there, apologies for that, now on with the chapter...finally. Hope you enjoy  it and please vote/comment and as i said earlier, i will upload another chapter tonight sometime, Bye*

It was around 22.15 and you were sat on your bed playing the guitar (or another instrument if you prefer) your parents had gotten it for your eighteenth birthday; you were playing (F/S) before you realised that it was slightly out of tune. You got off the bed and grabbed your tuner from the cabinet, just as you sat down you heard a lot of noise and several crashes outside.
You quickly picked up your baseball bat you had acquired on one of your late night outings around the town; it was a rather useful weapon that could do a lot of damage in the right hands. You crouched on your fire escape and your eyes widened at the sight below you.

Twirling what appeared to be some large fork/ small trident things, with blood dripping down his arms, his eyes holding the darkest pits of hell was Raphael, the red masked ninja turtle; surrounding him were dozens of Purple Dragon members, each with their own weapon. On the floor, were half a dozen unconscious Purple Dragon gang members, he was then fighting them again and more bodies were sent flying back. But you noticed he was becoming tired and losing concentration, so you hid in the shadows and hit several over the head with your baseball bat.

Raphael looked around to see you smashing the lights out of one Purple Dragon,
“What are you doing here,” he snarled.
“Well since I practically live here, you can’t fight them alone without me joining in,” you shrugged.
“I did NOT need help,” he growled.
“Oh really, well you were growing tired and losing concentration,” you got into his personal space and stuck your finger into his plastron plates.
After a minute he smirked, “Well isn’t this a flashback, but I’m pretty sure it was me telling you this last time.”
“That’s what I was thinking,” you smiled in response and then realised that feeling was back again and you were pretty sure it was because he was stood there.

Suddenly he sank to the floor hissing and you noticed a blade sticking out of his right shoulder and you saw a Purple Dragon stood there grinning. That is until you smashed your bat into his face probably breaking his nose and he landed on the floor.
You turned back to Raphael who was struggling to keep standing,
“Come on,” you helped him into your apartment and sat him on the couch whilst you went to get the first aid kit.

You pulled out the blade and quickly dabbed the wound with antiseptic solution as he hissed in pain, once you were sure the wound was cleaned you stitched it before wrapping it up in gauze bandages. You passed him several pills and a glass of water, you know the pills would likely knock him out, but sleep was what he needed right now. You watched as the pills took affect and the large mutant reptile crashed out on your couch, you smiled and removed his forks, before placing them on the table; so they were not too far away from him if he needed them but they wouldn’t hurt him if he rolled over in his sleep.
You watched him sleep, just to make sure he was fine, before turning in yourself, it was after 0245 and you were pretty sure that once the pills finished he would just carry on sleeping. Well, that is what you hoped he would do.  

You woke up the next morning at around 0955, at first you didn’t want to get up and then, all the memories of last night came into your head and you went into the living room to check on your house guest. As you thought, Raphael was still asleep on couch covered by the red comforter from your room, he was snoring away which made you wonder how you had managed to get some sleep the night before. You thought about having a quick shower before he woke up, then he wouldn’t be waiting for you to make him something to eat, you were rushing about the bathroom quietly, but once the water hit you, you knew you couldn’t rush. Thankfully you weren’t washing your hair so it made the shower a little shorter.

As you were drying yourself with the scarlet towel, you heard a CRASH and so you wrapped the towel around your body and skidded into the living room only to stop and stare and start blushing bright red.
“Woah.”