Annoying Brothers - Leonardo

*Heya Guys, It's me again, just thought I would remind you, that this is one of four chapters being posted tonight because I won't be here this weekend, (Going to Iceland with School) and get back next Tuesday and so it depends how tired I am and if I remember to post anything on Wednesday. So I hope you like all the chapters, vote comment etc. you get the jist, Bye xxxx*

You made the chicken and noodle soup and warmed some bread up in case he fancied some bread to go with it, you walked back into the room and stared before dropping the tray. There stood in front of you, surrounding Leonardo were three more turtles, the red and orange masked turtle looking around the room and the purple turtle checking over Leonardo’s bandages.
The crashing of the tray on the floor made them turn to you and suddenly you were against the wall, the red masked turtle holding you by your neck, not crushing you...just yet.
“R-Raph,” Leonardo hissed in pain, “She helped me, it’s okay; she’s a friend.”

You stared into the red masked turtle’s eyes with fear, you didn’t dare make a noise, he glared at you until a hand came into contact with his shoulder and you found Leonardo glaring at him.
“Leave (Y/N) alone, she has done nothing wrong, she healed me,” Leonardo stated and wobbled a bit on his legs.
“Woah you can cook Dudette,” the orange turtle was dipping his finger into the bowl.
“That was for Leonardo,” you sighed as you were finally on your two feet and helping Leonardo back on the bed, “And I told you to stay still,” you unwrapped the bandages and noticed blood seeping through his stitches, “Look at this now, all my hard work,” you tutted and wrapped a clean cloth and began cleaning his injury.
He hissed in pain,
“Well it’s your own fault for moving,” you rewrapped his bandages tightly.

“You’re not from around here,” Donatello commented as Raphael helped Leonardo to the bathroom leaving you with the two youngest turtles.
“No I’m from Canada, my parents and my younger siblings are still living there but since I’m in College I moved down here, my grandparents live a few blocks away so I’m not completely alone,” you explained.
“Awesome,” Michelangelo grinned and you giggled.
“When did you meet Leo,” Donatello asked.
“Urm...about a month ago, he saved me from...oh what’s her name, it began with a K,” you thought about it for a minute.
“Karai,” Donatello replied.
“Yeah that’s it, anyway saved me, I must admit he was very shocked when I didn’t run,” you smiled at the memory, “But I don’t judge people by their looks just like I don’t books by their covers.”

“But you did manage to tick her off though didn’t you,” you looked up as Leonardo and Raphael returned.
“You ticked Karai and didn’t get killed,” Michelangelo whistled.
“I did get a slap to the face and was probably about to get killed when you saved me,” you smiled towards Leonardo who returned it.
“What did you say to her,” Raphael asked.
You recalled the memory in your thoughts,

“You can talk,” you suddenly found yourself talking out loud to her, “Have you seen yourself lately, you could do with a makeover.”
SLAP, the power of the swing forced your head to the side as the mystery woman slapped your face hard.
“You be quiet you little wretch,” she snarled, fire in her eyes.
“Why, why should you belittle someone like him, sorry I don’t know your name Sir, but he is probably ten times more powerful to challenge and to win a fight with you,” you stare into her eyes.

“Woah, I don’t think you have survived that, if Leo hadn’t been there,” Donatello thought about it.
You shrug, “I’m glad I did it, stuck up cow,” you heard them gasp, “What, she deserved everything she got.”
“You do realise that without Leo being there, she would have kill you,” Donatello frowned.
“Correction, if I hadn’t gone out to empty my bins at that time of night, she wouldn’t have killed me,” you shrugged, “Meaning Leo and I wouldn’t have met and we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now.”