When You Think About Him? Leonardo

*Happy New Year Guys, I hope you guys had a great Christmas, Hanukkah etc and Happy New Year. Well here's another chapter, hope you enjoy, please comment and vote and tell me what you think of it*

You were busy painting your grandparents’ spare bedroom a blue colour when your thoughts came across the blue masked, blue eyed ninja turtle Leonardo. For his eyes were the exact colour there’s a bout’s the colour you were painting the room, a baby blue colour.
It had been three weeks since you had talked to the turtle, but you had seen him last night from your apartment window, he had been running over the rooftops lately and you had been wanting to know why, but you couldn’t exactly go up to him and ask him why. He might have been angry to know you had been watching him. You hadn’t told anyone about knowing a giant mutant turtle in New York City, but you couldn’t help yourself think about his eyes, the eyes that looked like they could see straight to your soul, the eyes you would trust with your life, and the eyes that you had fallen in love with.
‘No that’s silly, I have only met him once, there is no way that I love him,’ you thought to yourself.

“The wall is not going to paint itself dear,” a voice broke off your thoughts and you turned to see your Gran stood behind you, “You were thinking of something very hard,” she smiled as you blushed, “Or someone.”
“It’s no one...thing,” you cursed under your breath as you realised your mistake.
“It’s alright dear,” Gran smiled softly as she placed a tray with two glasses of homemade Lemonade on the table, “You can tell me, your grandfather or your parents won’t find out.”
“Okay, I met this boy at the mall on Saturday,” you lie, knowing that you can’t tell her the truth about this boy being in fact a six foot turtle, “We bumped into each other, he apologised and we then ended up having coffee together.”
“What was his name,” Gran mused.
“L-Leonardo,” you blushed bright red.
“Well it seems (Y/N) you have met your match,” Gran smiled, “Was he handsome?”
“Urm well, he had the bluest of blue eyes ever, just a bit darker than these colour and well his voice was like reading something out of a book,” you smiled looking down.
“He sounds like a charming young man,” Gran took a drink from her glass.
“Oh and he was so polite, holding the doors for me and helping me into a chair, it was like a scene out of Pride and Prejudice, and he even called me Miss,” you couldn’t help it but hold you grin and bite your lip.

“Hmmmm, what else did your Da Vinci say,” Gran smiled and you giggled.
“Oh Gran,” you blushed, “I did ask if we were ever to meet again and he said ‘Perhaps,’” you giggled.
“Well make sure he takes care of you otherwise he has me to answer to,” Gran smiled, "Anything else he said to you?"
“He said I was beautiful,” you, bit your lip as you recalled the conversation, “I told him my name and he said ‘a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady,” you giggle.

“What are you two nattering about in here,” your grandfather comes in.
“Nothing Grandpa, it was about the colours of this room,” you lied, going back to painting the walls, seeing the face of your Gran in the reflection of the glass.