CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Girl Meets Texas-Part 2"

Later that night, the gang decided to go out and have some fun

Later that night, the gang decided to go out and have some fun. Primrose had went home with her dad to change clothes. She offered her dad to join them, but he politely declined, saying that he had some homework he needed to grade. Then she walked over to the Friar's house after she was ready. 

After having an argument with herself on what to wear she decided on wearing a floral blouse, blue jeans, black ankle high boots, and a leather jacket. 

She happened to walk up the steps of the Friar house just as Riley and Maya walked out the door and she noticed they changed clothes as well. The girls smiled at each other. "Woah, gentlemen. Look how lucky you are." Pappy Joe said.

The girls smile at him. Pappy Joe looks over at the boys with a stern expression. "You treat 'em right."

"Thanks, Pappy Joe." Primrose spoke, walking over to lean against the railing near the swing Farkle and Zay sat on. 

Riley turns around, looking at the stars. "I see why you get homesick from Texas sometimes, Lucas. I never knew that the sky had this many stars." She walks over to stand beside Lucas. "You know what else? I don't get nervous when I'm with you anymore. We're doing the right thing. Ah. Remember when we couldn't even say 'hi' to each other? Remember how we'd go 'hi', 'howdy', 'hi', remember?" She turns to face him. "Now watch this. Say 'hi' to me."

"Hi." Lucas voiced.

"Hi, Lucas. What up, brah? What's up with you, man? You good? You cool?" Riley questions and Lucas just says 'hi' again. She sighs. "Still got some catching up to do."

"Riley, I-I don't even know what's going on right now." Lucas stuttered.

"What's going on is that we're gonna be the best of friends and care about what each of us have to say for the rest of our lives." Riley told him.

Lucas nods. "Yeah, I sort of thought we had that." He furrows his eyebrows.  "What does brother and sister mean?"

"It means, you know...Poom!" Riley punched Lucas in the arm.

Lucas looks at her with confusion, pulling his arm away. "Hey!"

"Ping!" Riley then punched Lucas' other arm. 

"Riley!" Lucas exclaimed, looking at her with a small glare.

Riley smiles. "Ha, you said that just like a brother would."

"Well, can I hit you back?" Lucas asked her.

Riley shakes her head. "No."

Lucas furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head to the side. "Only you get to hit me?"

Riley nods and hums in response. "We're just like how you and Maya were." She then leans towards Lucas and tries to do the 'ha-hurr' thing Maya did all the time. "Ha-hee!"