CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"GIRL MEETS BEAR"

It was one of those days where Riley, Maya, and Primrose were so excited for the next day they got completely dressed for the day the night before

It was one of those days where Riley, Maya, and Primrose were so excited for the next day they got completely dressed for the day the night before. They were in Riley's room, Primrose sat on the palate of blankets she made on the floor by the bay window, Riley sat on the edge of her bed, and Maya was pacing in front of the two girls.

"Tomorrow morning, the sun rises at 6:17 am, at which time we will leave the house so we are first in line for the most important day of our lives." Maya stated.

Primrose tilts her head to the side. "I think you're being a bit dramatic."

Maya sent her a glare and she raised her hands up in defense. "Yeah, Maya," Riley agrees with Primrose. "They're just tacos."

Maya looks at her with disbelief, dragging out the word as she speaks. "What?"

"Maya, don't get me wrong, I love me some tacos, but is it really necessary to that we're first in line?" Primrose questioned.

"I would regard not being first in line as my greatest personal failure since not understanding fractions." Maya answered.

Riley raises her eyebrows. "They're just parts of a number."

"Well, parts?" Maya shakes her head. "When would I ever need number parts?"

"How many tacos are you having?" Riley asked her.

"Eight isn't enough, but nine is too many." Maya responds with an upset expression on her face. "There's no solution."

Primrose looks at her with an amused expression. "Yeah, okay."

"Okay, we took our showers, and put our clothes on for tomorrow, so we're all ready to go when the sun comes up." Maya smiled.

Riley picks up her stuffed bear that had the face of it off and holds it close to her, making it squeak. "Berry-the-bear-bear's excited too. I love you, Barry."

"Okay, we all set to go, so nothing can go wrong." Maya nods as Riley stands up. "Will there be any stops in Rileytown?"

Riley salutes. "Sir, no, sir!"

"Where will the only stop be?"

"Paco's Tacos!" Primrose answered Maya's question along with Riley.

"For their..."

"25th Anniversary 25-cent Tacopaloza!" Primrose and Riley finished Maya's sentence.

 Riley smiles at Maya and Primrose. "Who else would get this crazy?"

Primrose nods. "I know someone."

The door opens just after she said that. It was Cory in his pjs and she chuckles at seeing his pj shirt read 'I love tacos'. Maya turns to face Corey with a grin. "Tacos!"