CHAPTER TWENTY

"GIRL MEETS JEXICA"

Primrose was hanging out with the boys, sitting on top of the bench near the railing of the stairs beside Farkle with her blue colored laptop on her lap

Primrose was hanging out with the boys, sitting on top of the bench near the railing of the stairs beside Farkle with her blue colored laptop on her lap. She and Farkle used their laptops and Lucas and Zay just used their phones. Lucas sat on the main part of the bench beside the couple while Zay leaned against it. They were working on their profile for the school's website and so were Maya and Riley who sat on the floor on top of the steps near them.

"Favorite movie?" Primrose asks. She smiles. "Any Marvel movie ever made."

Lucas chuckles. "But it just asked for a favorite movie. Not favorite movies."

Primrose narrows her eyes at him. "Asking me to choose what Marvel movie is my favorite is like asking me to choose between Farkle and fashion."

Farkle tilts his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't know if I should feel happy or insulted."

Zay nods. "Both."

"Anyway," Lucas said, dragging out the word. "My favorite movie is Butch Cassidy."

"Mine's Empire Strikes Back." Farkle smiled.

"The Notebook."

Lucas, Farkle, and Primrose looks at Zay weirdly when he responds with that. Zay looks at them and shrugs. "Love never dies, man."

"Alright," Farkle looks back at his laptop. "Favorite song?"

"Ooh, Desperado." Lucas responded.

A smile tugs on Primrose's lips as she answers with, "Any song by One Direction."

"Anything by Celine Dion." Zay answered.

Primrose shares a look with Lucas and Farkle before looking at Zay weirdly. "Seriously?" She asks and he nods. She shrugs. "Not that surprised though. Celine is super talented."

"Mine is the sound of my computer turning on." Farkle grins and the mimics how the sound of his computer turning on sounded. "This is so easy." He smiles cutely and looks at Primrose when he saw she was smiling at him. "What?"

Primrose shakes her head, chuckling a bit. "You're cute."

Farkle smiles shyly and blushes a bit. "Thanks." He playfully elbows her and a smile tugs on her lips at what he says next."You too."

****

There was this profile of a girl who had short blue hair, an army green jacket, and even a sword on the school website, going by the name Jexica. Ever since the profile was made Primrose had a feeling that Riley was behind it because of how similar Jexica's interests are and how Jexica replies to everyone's comments were similar to how Riley talked. After talking about this Jexica girl with the boys, she was glad she wasn't the only one who thought it was Riley behind the profile.