CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Girl Meets High School- Part Two" 

It has been at least a week now and Primrose hasn't hung out with anyone but Farkle and Smackle for that time

It has been at least a week now and Primrose hasn't hung out with anyone but Farkle and Smackle for that time. She did, however, check in on Riley and Maya from time to time because she isn't really upset with them and wanted to make sure they're okay. 

Primrose follows Farkle and Smackle out of a classroom, shaking her head at what Farkle says. "Yo, yo, yo. Where the geniuses at?"

Smackle grins. "I need some Stimuli. Stimuli!"

A embarrassed expression forms on Primrose's face as she groans. She turns around with a hand covering her fcae, pretending to not be with them. "I'm not with them. I don't know them at all."

Primrose looks over at Farkle and Smackle, seeing they had walked up to a boy and girl who were talking. "Are you them?" Farkle asked.

The two of them turn to Farkle and Smackle as the boy replies with, "We are the members of the Abigail Adams Society of Intellectual Advancement."

"How may we be of service?" The girl questioned. Primrose furrowing her eyebrows, wondering why they both sounded like robots.

"Well, you can include us in your little brain trust." Farkle told them.

Smackle nods. "You can more than include us."

"You can bow down to our superior intellect." Farkle smiled.

"You can skip whatever formal hooey it takes to join 'cause we're gonna run this club." Smackle smiles at the two standing in front of her and Farkle. "This is known as the Smackle theory of inevitability."

"By what criteria do you feel you deserve acceptance?" The boy inquired.

"By this criteria: in middle school I used to be kind of a thing." Farkle answers. "My teacher allowed me to step forward and take over the class. We called it 'Farkle Time'. I'm Farkle. And what have you done?"

Primrose's eyes grow wide when a boy who looks exactly like the boy in front of Farkle walks over to them. He gestures to his look alike. "I cloned myself."

Farkle looks at him with wide eyes and his mouth forms an 'o' shape. He does a 360, looking over at the boy's clone and then looks the boy. He then looks at Primrose, pointing at the boy and his clone. "Prim, he-he cloned himself!"

Primrose nods and chuckles. "Yeah, I see that, Farkle." She sighed and shook her head when he fainted. She wasn't surprised that he fainted and she didn't blame him. She was very surprised that a teenager managed to clone himself. 

"I apologize for him." Smackle apologizes, looking at the boy who now stood beside her. "He is weak. I am not."

The boy gestures to the girl standing by his clone. "And I built her."