CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Girl Meets Forgiveness"

For today's lesson in Cory's class he gave everyone a paper and wanted them to write down who they would forgive no matter for whatever thing they've done

For today's lesson in Cory's class he gave everyone a paper and wanted them to write down who they would forgive no matter for whatever thing they've done. Riley made it obvious how she's going to forgive Auggie for what he done to his bear, but Primrose wasn't so sure if she really did forgive Auggie. Riley still seemed upset about the whole thing.

Primrose walks beside Farkle down the hallway later that day and she looks over at Farkle when he speaks. "You know, you try to do your best by people. And what do you get?"

Lucas and Zay walks up to them, each of them handing Farkle an envelope. Farkle sighed. "What did I do?"

"Read 'em." Lucas crossed his arms.

Primrose raises her eyebrows, looking at Farkle, curious as to what was in the envelopes. Farkle opens one and reads it out loud. "'Dear Farkle, I forgive you for ruining every single movie we've seen together.'"

Farkle looks at Lucas with furrowed eyebrows. "How do I ruin every single movie?"

"Ah, read mine." Zay tells him. "Read mine."

Farkle opens his up and reads it out loud. "'I forgive you for figuring out the end of every movie and shouting it out before it happens.'"

Farkle looks over at Primrose and tilts his head to the side. "Is that why you don't watch movies with me anymore?"

Nodding her head, Primrose sheepishly smiles. "Yeah."

"Because, see, we don't want to know." Zay said to Farkle.

"I just want to share my abilities with my friends." Farkle smiled.

"That's nice, Farkle. But we just wanna watch a movie." Primrose patted his shoulder.

"Yeah, we don't want your abilities." Lucas told Farkle.

"Your abilities make us want to hurt you." Zay added, pretending to strangle someone.

"Riley, Maya, movie with me?" Farkle questioned when Riley and Maya walked out of a classroom and over to them.

"Are you crazy?"

"Never again."

Farkle looks back at Lucas and Zay. "Well, thank you for forgiving me. Do you think we could still go to the movies if I stop telling you what happens next?"

"Do you think you can?" Lucas raises his eyebrows at him as he uncrosses his arms.

"Of course I can." Farkle nods and then says what he thinks Primrose was going to say next, mimicking her voice. "'Oh, let's give him one more chance'."

Primrose looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. "I don't sound like that."

"'I don't sound like that'." Farkle repeated in the same voice he used a few seconds ago, looking at her with an amused expression when she narrowed her eyes at him.