CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Girl Meets High School - Part One"

It was finally time for Primrose's first day of high school

It was finally time for Primrose's first day of high school. The weekend before Primrose decided to cut her hair to her shoulders and get rid of her bangs because she felt like to do something different. It was a new school year so she thought might as well get a new hair style. 

Primrose is very nervous about going into high school. She only hopes that it ends well, that she at least has some of her friends and that she and her boyfriend are still together by the end of high school. 

"This is it." Maya smiled as she and Riley opened the doors to Abigail Adams High. 

"High school." Riley smiled. 

"We're gonna own this place." Maya commented, leading the group inside along with Riley. 

Primrose and Farkle were the last of the friend group to walk up the steps that led to the main area where most lockers were at. Everywhere she looked, Primrose saw students. Some were leaned up against the wall and talking with each other, other were by their lockers, and some were getting ready to go to class. Primrose was shocked to see how big the high school looked and she hated how small it made her feel, but she was glad she had her boyfriend and her friends with her. 

"Smackle," Primrose turn to Smackle, smiling at the dark-haired girl. "I'm glad you decided to go to this high school with us."

"Thank you." Smackle smiles at her. "I'm glad too."

"I'm glad I found the one and only Primrose and that the universe let me know that we aren't just random coincidences." Farkle wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to his side which made her smile more and blush a bit. 

The two then look over to their right, surprised to see three girls who looked similar to Primrose. Farkle smiles at them. "Hello, random coincidence ladies!"

When they walk away, Primrose punches Farkle in the arm, sending him a small glare. Farkle's eyes widen, looking at her with a panicked expression. "I thought they were you!" 

Primrose narrows her eyes at him, but then smiles and kissed his cheek. Farkle smiles shyly, looking down at the floor to hide the blush he knew that was now on his face. Primrose saw it, she just didn't say anything, but she did think it was cute he's blushing. 

"What if we don't own this place?" Maya asked, looking at Riley. 

"We technically don't." Primrose chimes in, shrugging her shoulders. "We didn't buy this place. And we aren't kings anymore. We're freshmen. We're at the bottom of the food chain again." 

"Yeah, but we're us." Riley smiles. "Life wouldn't do that to us." 

Farkle and Primrose looks over to where Lucas and Zay were standing when two tall boys walk past them in the hallway. Lucas and Zay stared at them with wide eyes.