Chapter Four

Warning: swearing and smut

*********

Isaac leaned against the elevator has the elevator rode back down, not wanting to reveal on which floor his was staying on to the attendant and risk Y/N finding as of yet.

Shutting his eyes during the ride as he savoured the memory of having held you in his arms. Once the elevator reaches the ground floor, he takes a different one back up to that floor he had just came from.

Lying in his bed that night, Isaac couldn't get the thought of Y/N off of his mind. The way her eyes sparkled with a bit of mischief each time she smiled, of how seductively her body moved across the dance floor. Hell... even her tattoos and orange hair were a total turn-on for him.

*****

The Next Day

Attempting yet miserably failing at getting work done, you paused to think of the events of the night before.

Overly excited that you finally became acquainted your mystery stranger. There was something about him that called out to you, something that you had never to thought you would possibly experience again.

Your thoughs were suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door. You call out for the person to enter, and in walks Stevie.

"Hey, Bossman... what I can do for ya?"

"Hey, Y/N/N" he greets somewhat nervously.

"I know it's your night off, but I need a huge favour from you..."

Brows furrowed in concern, you respond, "sure thing... what can I do for you?"

"Some VIP's booked the club last minute for tonight, and they specifically requested you as background entertainment."

"Ok..." you remark frowning.

"They must be extremely important guest for you to be this nervous."

"Yeah, they are..." Stevie breaths out heavily.

"We really can't afford to disappoint them."

"With a reassuring smile, you nod at him.

"No problem... What time do you need me to be ready?"

Stevie lets out a breath of relief, "9pm, you can dress comfortably, and you don't need to cover up."

"I'll finish up here, then go downstairs and arrange everything with the band" you nod in agreement.

"Thanks, Y/N/N..." Stevie smiles at you appreciatively.

*****

Later That Evening

Later That Evening

You got at your apartment, dressing for comfort as instructed. Once ready, you headed downstairs to entertain the special guests.