Chapter Ten

Warning: pregnancy

*********

Four Weeks Later

You found yourself feeling extremely ill; nauseous, lightheaded, and with no appetite at all. Believing it to probably just be some sort of bug you were coming down with, you shrug it off.

Attempting, yet failing miserably to concentrate on your work, you were interrupted by a knock at your office door.

"Hey..." Stevie greets, taking a seat.

"How you been doing?"

"I'm ok" you respond with a weak smile.

"You don't look so good..." Stevie frowns concernedly.

"Are your sure you're alright?"

"Can't slip anything pass you, now can I..." you remark with a faint smirk.

Stevie nods in response, face clearly demanding the truth.

Finally giving into him, you sigh out.

"Just haven't been feeling well these past few days."

"That doesn't sound good..." Stevie responds frowning.

"Maybe you should sit out on tonight's show. I can get a replacement."

"I'll be fine..." you wave off the offer.

"Fine..." Stevie responds.

"If you change your mind, just let me know."

"I'll keep that in mind..." you agree with a smile.

*****

Later That Evening

Stevie watched from the bar as Y/N performed, his concern for her rising more by the minute.

She hadn't been herself since his father had left; the sparkle that was once in her eyes had gone, replace by complete sadness.

He knew from the start that his father's plan would backfire, and it did horribly so.

What he didn't count on; was his friend getting hurt though.

Stevie was suddenly snap from his thoughts by the sound of loud gasps, and shouting coming from the dance floor.

Moving forward to find out what the commotion was about, Stevie became more concerned when realizing you were no longer visible on the dance floor.