Chapter Seven

Warning: smut, angst

*******

It was 2am and Isaac was wide awake, while Y/N was fast asleep in his arms. Thoughts of her behaviour earlier with the bartender running through his mind, causing the dark side within him to rise. She was his! He would make sure she knew it!

Turning your slumbering form onto your side, Isaac pulls you flushed against him, softly nipping at you neck to wake you.

"This is a nice way to be woken up..." you slur out softly as Isaac pulls your leg over his thigh, his cock nudging at your entrance as he fondled your breasts.

"I want you..." Isaac moves you onto your back, capturing your lips in a hard kiss as he laid his body over yours.

"Then take me..." you respond, parting your legs further for him.

Reaching between your bodies, Isaac lines his length up; roughly entering you with a hard thrust and causing both of you to groan out at the forcefulness of it.

Grabbing hold of your hair, Isaac forces you to look into his eyes.

"You're mine!" Isaac grunts out into your ear as he delivered a harsh thrust.

"Say it!"

You could only whimper out in response as he forced himself deeper into you with each thrust.

"Say, you're mine!" Isaac growls out again.

"Aahhh... I-I'm yours...!" you finally manage to cry out as you climax hit you.

Isaac groans out in approval as you clenched around him, continuing to fuck you throughout it; refusing to finish, not until he had claimed every part of you.

It wasn't long thereafter that you were crying out yet again as a second orgasm hit, causing Isaac to growl out as his own was triggered as well.

"Whoa..." you remarked breathlessly into Isaac ear as he still laid over you, face buried in your neck as he attempted to even his own breathing.

"That was something else..."

Isaac pulls out of you, causing you to wince out.

"Sorry..." he presses a kiss into your hair as he pulls you against his side.

"Got a bit carried away there..."

"It's ok..." you press a kiss to his chest in reassurance.

"I ain't complaining..."

Not long thereafter, you both fell asleep in each other's arms then.

*****

You were awakened by the sound of your alarm clock, reaching out for Isaac as you yawned, you frowned when realizing he wasn't in the bed.

Sitting up in the bed, you noticed a note on his pillow.

Sorry, Sweetheart... had some business to see to early this morning and didn't want to disturb from your sleep.

I'll see you later tonight, after we're both done with our functions.

-Isaac.

You got out of bed to get ready for the day; excited that you'd be seeing Isaac later tonight.

*****

Stevie, on his way to see one of the heads of department, notices your open office door.

"Hey... thought you weren't coming in today?"

"Just came in to grab a few files to work on at my place until it's time for the party" you explain to him.

"Good..." Stevie remark with a smirk.